We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Potw 25 Entry

Congratulations to Camel!

The theme that was chosen by him is Maple Valley. Any shot from the track will do.

Homespace/autovista: Not Allowed

No photoshopping besides resizing, adding your own watermark/removing the forza watermark.

Must be taken by you.

No voting for yourself.

You must vote for someone if you enter.

Winner chooses next weeks theme. If the same person wins twice in a row, the runner-up will choose the theme. In the event of a tie, the person in 3rd will pick the theme.

Entries close at 11:59 PM EST (4:59 AM GMT) on Friday, May 18th. Voting will commence after.

Good luck to everyone!

Guest MrLolololXD

I have a request for the PoTW comp. Can we start having the entry period going over at least Saturday and maybe even Sunday instead of just working days? Then have the voting period from maybe Monday until Wednesday? I just don't have time during the week to turn on my Xbox and spend a few hours making a livery and then trying to shoot a good photo. Thats the only reason I didn't enter last weeks comp, I just didn't have time. I was even half way through an EPIC Skittles racing car design which I was working on in nearly all the free time I had :(