We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VIP now available for purchase and VIP discount on Porsche DLC

TimBud

Just got 2 messages from T10 when I logged on this morning.

The first saying that VIP status is now available for purchase:

VIP membership for FM4 is now available for purchase! Go to the FM4 Marketplace to download. If you are a current VIP member (as part of your purchase of the LCE version of Forza 4) you DO NOT need to purchase this membership,

The second saying that VIPs will get a discount on the Porsche DLC:

Thank you for being an FM4 VIP member! As part of your membership, you enjoy benefits such as exclusive cars and Rivals Mode events, gifts from the Forza Community Team, a discount on the upcoming Porsche Expansion Pack for Forza 4 and, soon, more available slots for your in-game storefront! Please not if you are currently an FM4 VIP member, You DO NOT NEED TO RE-PURCHASE VIP Membership for FM4, as you already enjoy all VIP membership benefits.

... VIP Program membership is now available for purchase through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 1,200 points ($15).

VIP program membership gets you five Limited Collector's Edition cars, a $5 discount off the price of the upcoming Porsche Expansion Pack (PEP must be purchased in-game to receive the discount), exclusive in-game gifts, access to exclusive VIP Rivals Mode Events, and expanded storefront and gallery space, as well as VIP designation on your GamerTag in Forza Motorsport 4.

What makes this VIP Program membership purchase opportunity even sweeter is our partnership with international charity organization, Save the Children. We will have a full story and all the details of what you get by entering the VIP Program, how we are partnered with Save the Children, and what they do as an organization on forzamotorsport.net/news soon.

Thanks from the Turn 10 Community Team

T10 also gifted out a random Top Secret S15 unicorn this morning. It is a truly awesome car! Far better than I ever expected.

Check my FM4 photo thread for pics.

A $5 discount for being a VIP. Really stretching the definition there. :lol:

:wdd:

The worst thing is that now everyone kid will be a VIP to get a Veyron SS and save $5, which means no-one will be a VIP, and I'll have to log into FM4 at some point in the near future to remove my VIP badge so I don't appear to be noob.

I feel slightly robbed because I bought the LCE but messed up with which account I redeemed my codes on, they never gave me a new code (emailed them about my prediciment a few times and got absolutely no response), now it'll cost me an extra 15 dollars to get what I paid extra for in the first place...

The worst thing is that now everyone kid will be a VIP to get a Veyron SS and save $5, which means no-one will be a VIP, and I'll have to log into FM4 at some point in the near future to remove my VIP badge so I don't appear to be noob.

And thanks Ryzza. :rolleyes:

:( just bought VIP status. Feel so robbed. You dont get any of the previously gifted VIP cars, unlike Forza 3 (apparently, I had Forza 3 LCE from day one as well, and didnt mess up with the codes). So I just payed 30 odd dollars for VIP status that does... Nothing. Because I already had all the DLC from when I actually got it, as I got LCE day one. Feeling very disapointed with T10 again, seems to happen half way through the life cycle of each game for me... Why dont they answer their emails? I would have asked directly on the forum when it all initially went wrong (December), but my proper account with over 10k gamerscore and 3 or 4 years of activity was banned at the official forums.

Let me say once, really clearly just so that you all get it. I preordered Forza 4 LCE just weeks after if was announced, and I didnt even have an Xbox at that stage, I had traded my 360 for a ps3 a few months earlier for GT5. Finally got it home, didnt think to get my old account back, started a new one and activated all the codes on that gamertag. Realized a day or 2 later that I could get my old account back, did that, renewed my xbox live membership and forgot about the VIP perks, and my new/old account, just had a blast playing Forza 4. Then a few weeks later I realized that I wasnt a VIP. Emailed turn 10 quite a few times trying to work something out, but I didnt even get a response to tell me that they'd recieved it (you know those automated response emails). So yeah, I payed the extra for the LCE, didnt have any of the perks though, now i've just gotten my entitled VIP status, albeit for quite a cost, and I dont even get the cars I should have been recieving since November. Can ANYONE talk to someone at T10? Does anyone have any idea what to do here??

Were you laughing out loud or addressing Harley? :oook:

I would skip T10 and contact Microsoft XBOX LIVE Customer Support via phone. If they can see that the "new" account hasn't been used since then and that both are tied to the same email address (or you can verify you own both email accounts) you might possibly be able to work out a solution. But I wouldn't bet a lot on it. But it's your best chance.

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah, just phone 'em up. I did exactly that with 2 of my EA accounts. They transferred all of my games/privilages etc. from my old account to my new account. All they needed was the information I provided when I signed up, i.e, password, e-mail, account name, security question and date of birth for both accounts.

Guest MrLolololXD

Well they asked for the password on my old account, the one I wanted to deactivate, they did just reset the password on my new one though ;)