We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Plz del this Thread

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

WOW the exterior looks awesome, love the mod

Just a few sugestions bout the interior though ;)

Fix the stitch leather wrap on the steer. The steer's plastic is darker and not so "punctuated" if you know what i mean :) the centre part of it is correct though. i know it because my dad's car has teh same steering wheel. iirc its only got perf'd leather on the bottom and the top arch, the side arches are normal leather.

The door and dashboard plastic/leatherish material is a bit off, not like the real thing, and why does the door have no badges on it?

you need to take a bit more time wrapping textures over specific areas, the car is not made out of 1 material ;)

Other than that, great mod, keep it up

would +rep if i could.

@Patch

thx

The steer looks fine how it is IMO

Abaut the badges I have no idea,why dont u ask turn 10,the driver side got them

I dont use only 1 texture for the int i use more then 5 textures and matirals

lmao i spend almost total 15 hou on mapping plastic and the leather parts what do u want more ?

p.s stop your sugestions by looking at pics,try it out in game ;)

Also thx 2 Inc,Mys,Xten enjoy the mod guys

i well Rel a black edition soon aswell

@Patch

thx

The steer looks fine how it is IMO

Abaut the badges I have no idea,why dont u ask turn 10,the driver side got them

I dont use only 1 texture for the int i use more then 5 textures and matirals

lmao i spend almost total 15 hou on mapping plastic and the leather parts what do u want more ?

p.s stop your sugestions by looking at pics,try it out in game ;)

Well alright if you think the steer is fine who am i to go against that :p, i just do this because i know you can do better, i know you can.

The use only 1 texture was an expression, but you need to vary more, stay loyal to the real life version of the car, what kind of leather fits better here, there, blabla

Lol the time spent is relative, depends of the mod too, some mods i would map the interior in around 20 hours work, some mods took me around 3 days or so to get the interior mapping as close to real life possible.

About the door, Just clone the left door, or its badges, and apply to the right , X axis, mirror, flip, vertex mde, select all, selected mode, flip :) that is incase the original model has a part for the left interior panel and a part for the right, most of them just clone the left :P A sugestion, try leaving the badges as children of the part, if it gives those black squares around :) Just saying, just trying to help here

I really do know and have the feeling you can do better and you really are not content yet, when you said the steer looks fine as it is...it reveals a bit of lack of will to get better...I would know not only from internet, because as i said my dad's car has the same steering wheel ;) EDIT: about the steer, the rs5 images do show a steering wheel with the leather all being perfurated, my bad there, but the wrapping on it is a bit twisted if you know what i mean ;) Also the dashboard plastic is a "finer" plastic, without porosity, slim..thats the detail that your mds need etc..its time consuming but so rewarding :)

Anyways, keep up the good work, take kindly to my words!

I did not go offtopic, i wrote mod related aspects, my opinion which i can give. You guys don't get i think, im not writing that with the demotivational goal, im trying to motivate him, because i know he can do better, i know he is a good modder, i know it...its just a shame, imho, that he doesnt give little details much attention