We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey guys, whether you are waiting for this game or not the fact of the matter is it is coming and in June some time by the look of it. Dates vary from 8th to 29th and Later for the UK and Australia but anyway I digress. So here we have trailer #2 and I think you'll agree this is a better one than that crappy mess of an Announcement Trailer and I have to say the Nordschleife is looking particularly stunning from the views you see of it as is that fictional track that looks to be based in my enck of the woods up in glorious and sunny Scotland. No that is true well for this week anyway! :D

So without further ado, here it is.

It depends on the player I guess, I loved F355 Challenge and that was only 1 car and 10 or so tracks but what a game it was, the feeling of racing was unlike anything else and the physics even back then were quite impressive. I'm a huge fan of the Nurburgring and Spa and if the sounds of the cars are of epic or fairly decent proportions then I can enjoy just thrashing a car around those tracks alone never mind when racing others in Multiplayer. One of the best racing game experiences I've ever had was driving an Evolution VI GSR in GT4 round the Ring with a Logitech DFP.

I guess it all depends on what you want at the end of the day. I'm not saying more cars wouldn't be welcome, I'd be crazy to say that but as this is a Ferrari focussed title all it needs is the best Ferrari's, the sounds to make them worth driving and the tracks to make the cars with their sounds worth driving on. :D

I'm interested indeed, I really want to see someone do a run with the Pro mode with a controller and wheel just to see if it's fun for those who want that sort of handling feel.