We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW Week 27 Entry

Congratulations to Hayabusa!

The theme that was chosen by him is JDM.

This means if you enter a car that does not follow the restrictions, I refuse to include it when voting comes around.

Homespace/autovista: Not Allowed

As a NEW RULE: No photoshopping at ALL. The watermark MUST stay on the photo. No editing.

Must be taken by you.

No voting for yourself.

You must vote for someone if you enter.

Winner chooses next weeks theme. If the same person wins twice in a row, the runner-up will choose the theme. In the event of a tie, the person in 3rd will pick the theme.

Entries close at 11:59 PM EST (4:59 AM GMT) on Sunday, June 3rd. Voting will commence after.

Good luck to everyone!

XhIF7.jpg?1

Guest MrLolololXD

Nope. I got the idea from Ryzza. I was waiting to see how long it would take someone to figure out it was a real pic I edited :D

'Exclusive to Japan'? Sorry could you explain that please... its a little ambiguous.

Because the vast majority of JDM is also sold in Europe/Asia... its only the States that are 'excluded'

Exclusively sold in Japan? Exclusively manufactured in Japan?...

Not trying to be funny, i just know how these comps end up when clarification comes in hindsight. (Not just in FM4 comps)

'Exclusive to Japan'? Sorry could you explain that please... its a little ambiguous.

Because the vast majority of JDM is also sold in Europe/Asia... its only the States that are 'excluded'

Exclusively sold in Japan? Exclusively manufactured in Japan?...

Not trying to be funny, i just know how these comps end up when clarification comes in hindsight. (Not just in FM4 comps)

I understand, I'm glad you got what I meant. Yes, exclusively manufactured in Japan FOR Japan. JDM cars find their way outside of Japan, naturally.

Thank you for asking me to clear it up though, I hope that has helped.

Guest MrLolololXD

Ok. But I still think Acura should be allowed, since in Japan, here in Aus and everywhere else in the world outside of America and Canada all of those are sold under the Honda badge

Guest MrLolololXD

And I'm gonna be an ass here, but, if we're only allowed to use models exclusive to J land, that means no Supras, Skylines, Civics, RX7s or anything like that because they were all sold outside of Japan :p

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Yes but all the Acura models are sold as Hondas in Japan, of which they didn't include those models under the Honda badge in FM4

Guest MrLolololXD

Well a lot of Honda's more upper class cars are sold under the Acura badge in America.

I'm just upset because the first thing I thought of when I thought JDM was a Honda Accord. But in FM4, because the games designers are based in America or whatever, were too stupid to put the Honda badge on it, which is what it really is, but instead put Acura RSX or whatever the hell its called badges they have over there on it.

So my entery, when I get around to it, will be a Honda Accord no matter what. It's a Honda here, it's a JDM car as it is sold over there. So in my mind it is a JDM car. I'm not breaking rules

I have a cat.

Now does anyone here have some pigeons?

;)

I have a dove, they are part of the pigeon family. And I also have some cats :mhmm:

I always see it that JDM is a term created so the Americans can understand why they don't get certain cars (mostly anything with a hatchback). For the rest of the world it makes little sense because we do get those 'Japan Exclusive' cars ;)

Its just not that balck and white and in reality only applies to a tiny minority.

I wonder if you southern pansies will ever start calling your Utes: 'ADM' cars :cheeky:

I have a dove, they are part of the pigeon family. And I also have some cats :mhmm:

Well if we can get a few then I can throw my cat amongst them.

That's too many syllables :cheeky:

Ute is short for Utility Vehicle

And considering some of them are very fast you could say we invented the SUV and it doesn't look like a 4WD (which is what we actually call SUV's, since not all of them are sporty)