We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1997 Volvo 850R Ver 2.0 + added paintable parts

Norby931

nice car thank you its change from 4 door beemer or riceburner ..lol...i saw a bug on the passenger door when the window is down ....can you fix this ...anéway keep them mods coming we never have too much modder ...

:)

Oh thx, i dont saw it yet... I try to fix it! :)

Thx guys a lot! :) I'm very hapy that you like this car! :)

E: Hehe... Im wrote wrong the car name... :D it's not "850t" its "850r"... lol :D

---------- Post added at 22:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 PM ----------

Okay, im rename it! :) Now good... :D

@ JulioRey: I know such bugs also by other mods that I have. Now not in this car. But suddenly I have a glass cockpit and may strangely illogical from outside or inside in other parts of the vehicle bar to see, because suddenly order something else is missing. Mostly black parts. Only thought it would be on the backup copy. I have downloaded then newly the mod. The problem was still. Thought it would be on my new 3D computer (I play the game in 3D) Also don't know where the error is, perhaps someone with this problem can help me further. I am glad that this theme comes times to the language.

And how did you play online. Online doesn't work for me. Or is it network and not internet?

@ Ce300: I had an idea. I like to play the game in night mode (night-day-MOD). Unfortunately the rear tail light does not work (I mean not the now but not the brake light or white light when reversing that regular light, if one puts the light on at night). Would definitely good look.

[ATTACH]17661[/ATTACH]

Cockpit 850R at night (no lights in Speedometer)

[ATTACH]17662[/ATTACH]

I love this US-Lights

[ATTACH]17663[/ATTACH]

Braking lights are on. These Lights (with the arrows) i'm missing.

my friend sent this pic

bug on other players volvo

http://oi49.tinypic.com/hvawt2.jpg

just reporting! cheers!

Okay, thx, this is the interior lowres file, what the game use on other players. Im on it! :)

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

@ JulioRey: I know such bugs also by other mods that I have. Now not in this car. But suddenly I have a glass cockpit and may strangely illogical from outside or inside in other parts of the vehicle bar to see, because suddenly order something else is missing. Mostly black parts. Only thought it would be on the backup copy. I have downloaded then newly the mod. The problem was still. Thought it would be on my new 3D computer (I play the game in 3D) Also don't know where the error is, perhaps someone with this problem can help me further. I am glad that this theme comes times to the language.

And how did you play online. Online doesn't work for me. Or is it network and not internet?

@ Ce300: I had an idea. I like to play the game in night mode (night-day-MOD). Unfortunately the rear tail light does not work (I mean not the now but not the brake light or white light when reversing that regular light, if one puts the light on at night). Would definitely good look.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17661[/ATTACH]

Cockpit 850R at night (no lights in Speedometer)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17662[/ATTACH]

I love this US-Lights

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17663[/ATTACH]

Braking lights are on. These Lights (with the arrows) i'm missing.

Brake lights aren't missing, this pic helpt me when im did the lights.

[ATTACH]17664[/ATTACH]

The car is doesn't do anything with other files in game, so its impossible for this is the reason why you cant play in online. :/

I've only wondered that JulioRey can play online. I'm not talking about the braking lights but the normal rear driving light, when the normal low beam is turned on, what here only with press in the game works the headlights. For me, the setting is set, so that the light is permanently on. A friend of mine who is known under the modders as miha2795, and tduzoqqer build also such models. These models also come from Forza Motorsport 4 and have working taillight. Then in the night mode total great looks and almost realistic. But only almost because simply lack the light cone. But this is unfortunately located in the game and may I think not somehow later (at least for now) be created.

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE BACK LIGHTS! YOU'RE GREAT!

I've only wondered that JulioRey can play online. I'm not talking about the braking lights but the normal rear driving light, when the normal low beam is turned on, what here only with press in the game works the headlights. For me, the setting is set, so that the light is permanently on. A friend of mine who is known under the modders as miha2795, and tduzoqqer build also such models. These models also come from Forza Motorsport 4 and have working taillight. Then in the night mode total great looks and almost realistic. But only almost because simply lack the light cone. But this is unfortunately located in the game and may I think not somehow later (at least for now) be created.

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE BACK LIGHTS! YOU'RE GREAT!

Ooh i understand... :)

Im work on the lowres files, and the interior lowres is done the exterior lowres is not yet. :)

and please excuse that I claim you so. There is no criticism. your work is really super class. but as I have told you already, I don't have unfortunately the knowledge to design my own models (yet), otherwise I would do it themselves. I have many ideas but no possibility to implement them. I find it really super that you get me as contrary to you. seems as if we have the same taste. and furthermore I am very happy , especially that you're not bad that me.

and please excuse that I claim you so. There is no criticism. your work is really super class. but as I have told you already, I don't have unfortunately the knowledge to design my own models (yet), otherwise I would do it themselves. I have many ideas but no possibility to implement them. I find it really super that you get me as contrary to you. seems as if we have the same taste. and furthermore I am very happy , especially that you're not bad that me.

Yeah, i understand! :) Thx for reporting bugs, i need this to i do this car "perfectly"! :) Btw the exterior & interior lowres now fixed, i upload it in 1 hour but no i working on the shadow bug with COMB@T yet... :)

Super, that sounds good and I envy you really that you can work such mods, but I am very happyr for you. will you release future mods with such exterior & interior lowres files to. or only this mod?

Of course i do every car with exterior & interior lowres in the future! :) By the way im added a new shadow at the moment so yet i test it and if good everything i upload here! But i cant fix the floor shadow bug temporarily... :/

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Ver 2.0 added! Bugs are fixed! (windows bug when windows down at right, shadow bug in garage/salon, added exterior & interior lowres files, added new shadow)