We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (by Criterion)

Eudemon

Which platform will you buy this game on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform will you buy this game on?

agreed,

on another note though,

If there are open world races, then can we all log into a race and cruise around?

You don't need to, the whole multiplayer is based in an open world lobby where the host decides whether/when to start events. Then you'll be likely to meet up at one spot and then a race or a challenge can begin :p

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to, the whole multiplayer is based in an open world lobby where the host decides whether/when to start events. Then you'll be likely to meet up at one spot and then a race or a challenge can begin :p

I like that :hmmm:

I'd have pre-ordered it if pay-pal didn't rip me off with a ridiculous exchange rate while I was paying for my new rent this month.

I lost about £60

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I am after three races and about half an hour of playing. The game is quite good, I like it. Most importantly - the physics of driving are quite fun and not that bad.

Three gameplays - beginning of the game:

SLS AMG race:

Most Wanted #10 Race against Alfa 4C Concept:

well I've played the game.

A few things to talk about. First of all I should say I won't be buying the game (not just because of you ryzza:P)

The graphics look amazing. I think it is one of the best looking games around today.

to be frank that is the only good point of this game.

The physics were really weird. I've played it with a pad and then switched to a wheel (which felt better) but overall I'd say they were quite disappointing.

The cop chases are a little boring as well. My first chase got up to heat level 3. It is almost impossible to escape unless you take down the cops.

Not that you're going too fast anywhere because of the physics you keep bumping into stuff.

But yeah I'd say it's average.

General consensus? Everyone had a chance to make a decision on this one yet?

I was excited about this game. But then I realised it's nothing similar to the LEGENDARY original MW.

Exotics, as mentioned earlier in the thread, do not fit into this. Physics look god-awful. The whole story doesn't look as intense as original MW. Blah blah blah *insert more complaints*

• 2 weeks later...

Say what everyone wants, I love it! :D

Btw the Hummer is not in the PS3,360,PC of the game...only the ipod edition. But I tweeted them and here was the answer I got...

[ATTACH]18193[/ATTACH]

Hint it could be DLC? or just a generic answer of "keep an eye on future stuff from NFs/EA? Only one way to find out!

General consensus? Everyone had a chance to make a decision on this one yet?

I was excited about this game. But then I realised it's nothing similar to the LEGENDARY original MW.

Exotics, as mentioned earlier in the thread, do not fit into this. Physics look god-awful. The whole story doesn't look as intense as original MW. Blah blah blah *insert more complaints*

I honestly don't see what's so great about the original mw.

I thought it was average when it came out. I still do.

In my opinion

the mw2012 is a much better game overall.

I never liked the idea of modding cars (not to be confused with tuning) anyway.

Also it has a much better car list.

AND it's not as cheesy which is weird.

Juts played the demo and loved the city... so much to explore and do. Absolutely gorgeous. Cirterion did an amazing job there.

So much like Burnout Paradise.

Its a real, real shame about the physics... would be so nice to turn off the awful NFS ESP.

Maybe it'll be cheap soon. ;)