We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2004 Porsche 996 GT3

Norby931

Thx a lot! :) Yeah i plan to convert more porsche but just in the future! :) My plans? Hmm. Now the merc 300sel then the following: bmw m5 f10, chevrolet impala 96', Dodge stealth, 1977 aston v8 vantage, ford focus st 2012 and the others later... :) But its not 100% sure and i dont promise anything! This list not in sequentially! :)

Thx a lot! :) Yeah i plan to convert more porsche but just in the future! :) My plans? Hmm. Now the merc 300sel then the following: bmw m5 f10, chevrolet impala 96', Dodge stealth, 1977 aston v8 vantage, ford focus st 2012 and the others later... :) But its not 100% sure and i dont promise anything! This list not in sequentially! :)

Yow Norby.

I would change something in your list. :D

We already got 2 high quallity models of the M5 F10 .

What would you say about the M5 E39?

It's a legend and we got only 1 model whit not a very good quallity.

It would be wonderfull if you can do a high quallity one. :D

Yow Norby.

I would change something in your list. :D

We already got 2 high quallity models of the M5 F10 .

2? I know about 1 because the second is deleted, or dont find nowhere... :) Yeah m5 e39 is really a good car, but i dont want to change to the m5 f10... But maybe i will add my list the m5 e39... :)

...1977 aston v8 vantage...

I dream about DB7 Vantage from year 2000... It could be fantastic, if you can make one for us ;)

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

No...You're wrong. Now we have about 3 models of M5 E39 and 2 of them have very good quality of ext. and int.

Greetings,

MRO'

Wow! Your plans looks promising^.^ If you can, just add to your list the 2012 Aston Martin Virage and the 2011 VW Scirocco R ;) anyway, this is just my hope and I respect your choices, just do the best you can, good luck to your future cars :)

Wow! Your plans looks promising^.^ If you can, just add to your list the 2012 Aston Martin Virage and the 2011 VW Scirocco R ;) anyway, this is just my hope and I respect your choices, just do the best you can, good luck to your future cars :)

Thx alot! :) Im on it!

Hi there. Firstly, you've done a good job with this 911. But can I offer some suggestions? The writing on the interior is white not black. This image shows what I mean. And the rear brake lights are like this.http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200511/2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-9_1280x0w.jpg Yes I know it's a GT3 RS but the brakelights are very similar. Other than that your GT3 is very good. I've got some physics for it if you want them. :)

Regards,

Krisman10