We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MAP EDITOR

Beam81

[ATTACH]17687[/ATTACH]

Hello guys

I'm playing TDU1 now already now for six years. I think it's great that there are so many people who take the time and create new models, programs, or ambient mods for TDU1 for us and to provide us for free. For this first a big thank you.

[ATTACH]17688[/ATTACH]

But onething did'nt change even during the whole time. The environment (I mean not the Plants/Trees Addons). When I installed the game again from brand green pepper (not from ATARI), I have seen that there are some tiny changes. Therefore I came now to the idea, whether perhaps the interest and knows of someone who is good with create of programs, it is possible to create a MAP EDITOR. Opportunities such as the example houses insert construction sites, etc. or to convert new maps such as the map of Ibiza from TDU2 or other games, and to be able to harness for TDU1.

I would be very pleased if more gamers would join me and that is someone can take the trouble to do this. Thank you on behalf of the municipality of TDU1 on denjeningen Modder

Beam81

• 1 month later...
Guest MrLolololXD

Woooooahhhh buddy, calm down for a second. It's a lot more complicated than just getting a simple map editor and doing it that way. LOL

It would take a long time and lot's of skill in modeling and programming to be able to make those islands playable, they don't even exist in the game...