We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2011 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Version 2.0 Added!

Norby931

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx a lot guys! :) Mercedes c63 blackseries coming! :)

one question:I see one bug you reported,what about mirrors?Does it works?

Everything (i hope :D) works except the doors... :)

---------- Post added at 20:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 PM ----------

Norby, what do you think about Mercedes-Benz SL500 (R129)? ;>

Greetings,

MRO'

I love the r129 too! :)

Good job there bro your getting better and better ^^ way to go \,,,/ °___° \,,,/

Thx a lot a bro! :)

---------- Post added at 20:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 PM ----------

If anybody find (or make) a good sound for this model pls write me! :)

Hi! Great Job! I always wanted a black roof on a C/E63 AMG. In fact I wanted my c63's roof to be black aswell but the author is retired now. Anyway is there any chance that you will still touch this mod?

I have one suggestion in mind :

Can you do an all black interior version?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TEZE7dq-AlI/AAAAAAADGAQ/s3nWh2EU600/s1600/2011-Mercedes-E63-AMG-4.JPG

This E63 looks more like an old man's car rather than a Sporty Mercedes and its more elegant if the interior is all black IMHO. You do know what I meant about that right. Overall you did great work! Congratulations and Thanks a lot!

Hi! Great Job! I always wanted a black roof on a C/E63 AMG. In fact I wanted my c63's roof to be black aswell but the author is retired now. Anyway is there any chance that you will still touch this mod?

I have one suggestion in mind :

Can you do an all black interior version?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TEZE7dq-AlI/AAAAAAADGAQ/s3nWh2EU600/s1600/2011-Mercedes-E63-AMG-4.JPG

This E63 looks more like an old man's car rather than a Sporty Mercedes and its more elegant if the interior is all black IMHO. You do know what I meant about that right. Overall you did great work! Congratulations and Thanks a lot!

Hehe... :) Yeah, of course, i also want to do more version of this car. :)

Wow! This seems to be higher quality than the FM3 version! Well done Norby! :thumbsup: Thanks so much! :) Waiting for another great mods from u ;)

Thx alot! :) Next project, is the c63 blackseries. So "stay tuned!" :D

P.s.: I made some interior variations, and i testing it at the moment. :) I share it here soon!

Do the C63 Black Series without spoiler.

That will look sweet. :D

I will do a spoiler and a without spoiler version (i also like it without spoiler)! :)

---------- Post added at 13:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 PM ----------

Interior versions added! :)

Thx alot! :) Next project, is the c63 blackseries. So "stay tuned!" :D

OMG! :nuts: This is unbelievable! :excited: The Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series! One of the most beautiful Mercedes of all time! You are so fast Norby ;) can't wait to burnout it on the road of Oahu! :D

OMG! :nuts: This is unbelievable! :excited: The Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series! One of the most beautiful Mercedes of all time! You are so fast Norby ;) can't wait to burnout it on the road of Oahu! :D

Im on it! ;) First i do the "street version" and then got a spoiler and some carbon parts. :)