We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

See Framerate?

Phannom

I've searched all over the place and still cannot figure out how to see the framerates in TDU2. Any help?

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 AM ----------

Sry about the post.... I found a program "Fraps" that allows me to see framerate. If theres a better one please let me know.

fraps is a pretty decent app to use, the frame rate is also pretty accurate as its updated very quickly. Its also whats recommended for recording videos of gameplay as well. although you will have to re-encode videos after because they are almost uncompressed recordings which makes the filesize huge.

MSI Afterburner. It's by far the best program I've found to do the job and it's free. It also has a monitoring system built in so you can see your GPU temp and usage and is a really powerful overclocking tool for any make of GPU. You can also limit your FPS if you need to.