We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Server not Available

Nordy

Hi,

I Have a big problem.

First i run TDU2 unpacked and use the Universal Launcher 1.5

So my problem is that i can not play online since 2-3 weeks every time it comes the message Server Are not available.

So wtf is my problem i have already reinstall the game and started it packed with the uplauncher, same message i upacked the game and the same problem nothing works i cant play online.. and i dont know why.

Please can anybody help me ???

Greetz Nordy.

P.s Iam german Sorry for my english.

Did you notice the last update (v26+v28)? You need to update the unpacked Version to the latest version for playing online again. Atari/Eden "banned" all older versions from playing online. btw: i think this is the wrong section in forum for the question. Maybe one of the admins can move it to the right section.

und nochmal auf deutsch:

Vor ca. 2 Wochen gabs noch mal ein kleines Update. Diese Daten musst du in der gepackten Version laden, in die entpackte Version kopieren und entpacken. Dann kannst du auch wieder mit der entpackten Version online spielen. Atari/Eden sperrt alle älteren Versionen für das Online-Spielen.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you notice the last update (v26+v28)? You need to update the unpacked Version to the latest version for playing online again. Atari/Eden "banned" all older versions from playing online. btw: i think this is the wrong section in forum for the question. Maybe one of the admins can move it to the right section.

und nochmal auf deutsch:

Vor ca. 2 Wochen gabs noch mal ein kleines Update. Diese Daten musst du in der gepackten Version laden, in die entpackte Version kopieren und entpacken. Dann kannst du auch wieder mit der entpackten Version online spielen. Atari/Eden sperrt alle älteren Versionen für das Online-Spielen.

So what is the latest version of TDU2?

the latest version is V31-Build 15.

DLC 2 was build 12, then they recently released a patch which was build 13 and just a few days ago they released build 15.. If you are not running the most up to date version you won't be able to get online..

Oh ok now i know why can't i play in online mode. Thanks. BTW you a modder right? Can you help me converting my 3ds max car model into to z3d format?