We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGSotW Week 2: Lamborghini Aventador

Ryzza5

Pick the Week 2 winner for best Lamborghini Aventador photo  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Week 2 winner for best Lamborghini Aventador photo

Congratulations to superhyper for winning the Driving Game Screenshot of the Week last week. Yeah I can't believe it either :lol:

* Stick to the implied theme (don't look for technical loopholes)

* Images must not exceed 800kB, and be at least 915px wide to fit the PoTW TV.

* Each person who enters must cast a vote in the same week to remain eligible. You may not vote for yourself.

* Winner picks the next theme, unless winning consecutively, in which case the runner up decides.

* Winner has 48h to PM a new theme to me or another member of staff if I'm away, if they fail to meet this then the theme will be a free round.

* Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them wouldn't be eligible). Please mention what game your screenshot is from.

* Minor non-enhancing editing permitted (cropping, addition of your name, etc) is permitted, as long as the actual screenshot isn't tampered with. Just like all these other comps.

Week 2: Lamborghini Aventador

Wide choice of games available there :rolleyes: :p

1. repyhrepus

_small.jpg?hash=3035

2. Milli

6866270697_4048b985dd_z.jpg

3. TimBud

7375304948_2154a588e4_c.jpg

4. Fiddled Fork

_smaller.jpg?hash=51605

5. Ryzza5

Special%2520Stage%2520Route%25207_2.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD

Can I mod the Aventador into another game? Or must it be standard from release + DLC? :mhmm:

If it'd be up to me, I'd say that it's allowed as long as the game you're modding it into is a driving game. Need Ryan's opinion though.

Took the words right out of my mouth :) It must've been while you were... um, with Milli. :whistle:

Given that this is Week 2, the entry period is, um, 1 week :) I thought about making it shorter (i.e. 4 days to enter and 3 days to vote, but there's no way Diablo would keep up with the banner pics, if he actually does it).

Can't see Forks pic either, will see if I can whitelist that URL.