We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Sign in to follow this  
Norby931

Norby931: 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Hehe... :) Thx! Yeah, my english also not the best (im a hungarian). :) I made this effect with photoshop, you can find tutorials in google how can you make this effect! :)

---------- Post added at 15:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 PM ----------

Oh i forget to say, the cockpit back and hood back need to change something else! :) Maybe to the corvette cockpit & hood back...

---------- Post added at 15:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 PM ----------

Minime! Fixed mirror version coming! :D

Thx! :) Combat help me (again :)) in the mirror bug. But it was not easy.... :P Btw now i know how i can make the mirrors. ;)

Wow! Then your mods is actually getting better! :) Keep going, good luck!^^

---------- Post added at 21:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 PM ----------

Thx! :)

Next 3 mods what 100% sure: 2003 Ford Focus SVT, 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago, 2003 Audi RS6 Coming soon! ;)

Well, those car are really good at their time, actually, they becomes a history of those brands! :) However, I think TDU needs something newer, some fresher winds blow into it, hence, in my opinion, new cars always brings new feelings and interests! ;) Thanks a lot Norby! :)

Wow! Then your mods is actually getting better! :) Keep going, good luck!^^

Thx a lot! :)

---------- Post added at 14:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 PM ----------

:) Well, those car are really good at their time, actually, they becomes a history of those brands ;) However, I think TDU needs something newer, some fresher winds blow into it, hence, in my opinion, new cars always brings new feelings and interests! Thanks a lot Norby! :D

I love these cars and the rs6 also requested by some peoples. Btw thx a lot m8! I also thinking same like you in this. :)

Then good luck with your project of those cars and I'm still hoping 1 day, the 2012 BMW M5 F10, the Aston Martin Virage and the Porsche 911 GT2 RS will eventually and subsequently come! ;)) :)

Then good luck with your project of those cars and I'm still hoping 1 day, the 2012 BMW M5 F10, the Aston Martin Virage and the Porsche 911 GT2 RS will eventually and subsequently come! ;)) :)

Thx! The lambo will come firstly then the ford, and finally the audi rs6. :) And if im will finish these cars im choose the next. ;)

E: I plan the virage and the m5 f10 so it possible that i will make it. But i dont plan the porsche yet. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements