We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Update ?

Nordy

yeah the new patch seems to have annoyed more people than it pleased.. why do they keep messing about with the wrong things, they should fix the actual problems we have with the game and leave the handling alone . but no thats just crazy talk to them :insane:

yeah the new patch seems to have annoyed more people than it pleased.. why do they keep messing about with the wrong things, they should fix the actual problems we have with the game and leave the handling alone . but no thats just crazy talk to them :insane:

:toof:

I don't know if you have ever played TDU2 but you should know that bad handling is one of, if not the worst the worst problem in the game.

I don't know if you have ever played TDU2 but you should know that bad handling is one of, if not the worst the worst problem in the game.

This.

I don't know what you're referring to by saying ''actual problems'', Nobby, but if you're worried about the minor environment bugs, I've bad news for you, friend.

Nobby you have to respect that many people don't see any of the graphical bugs or environment abnormalities due to the handling making them not even want to play the game. Get people wanting to play the game and then those things will be spotted and talked about but at the moment people are like staring at their TDU2 DVD's and saying "I want to believe!!!". Or something like that anyway. :cheeky:

Of course if you don't mind the game as it stands then what you say is more relevant to yourself than to us who just want to be able to enjoy driving in the game like we did in TDU1. :)

I created this place [TDUC] because of the fun myself and others had with TDU1, had TDU2 come first I don't think I would have made this place. Now how is that for harsh! :lol:
I spent tons of hours with modding TDU because of the fun myself and others had with TDU1, had TDU2 come first I don't think I would have made it :)

No ive never even seen TDU2 .. you idiot..... Of course ive played TDU2 how the hell would i be releasing stuff for it if id never played it.

My point was ( which everyone of you seemed to miss ) Yes they should fix the handling. but they are not doing that and i doubt they ever will. Each time they "attempt" to make handing better it actually gets worse. Thats why everyone is complaining on the official forums so why not just give us one of the better (not perfect but better than we have now) handling settings we used to have about 3 or 4 patches ago. then work on the other stuff that needs fixing as well. There are hundreds of problems with the game and if they are not gonna get the main one right at least work on the others so there is less problems to notice in the game. Or just totally give up and let us decrypt the game and fix the problems ourselves ( which would probably be a way better idea in the long run) Since at least build 12 ( dlc2 ) the handling has got worse and worse, so why keep messing with it, it will just get to the point where it will be unplayable. Damn even the older need for speed games had better handling that this crap.

The one thing i cannot understand... why did they even scrap the tdu 1 engine and rewrite from the ground up. The tdu1 engine was decent, all they had to do was use that , add a second island and use different car models and we would have been happy. but since they did a total rewrite they have screwed up so many things. Generally you would think a game sequel would be better than the first. but they have just gone backwards each time they try and make something better. Its like they don't even want us to play the game anymore..

This. I don't know what you're referring to by saying ''actual problems'', Nobby, but if you're worried about the minor environment bugs, I've bad news for you, friend.
Way to miss read what im saying dude. i wasnt saying handling wasnt a problem i was just saying if they are not gonna seriously work on the handling then they should give up on it address all the other issues instead. Let us work out how to fix the handling issues.

It amazes me how when one person misconstrues what another is saying.. how many people jump on the bandwagon to bash them... id have thought this place was better than that... Perhaps it would be better to , rather than all jump down someones throat , take the time to actually find out what the person meant in the first place.

Nobby, less of the namecalling please.

TDU1's engine wasn't transferred to TDU2 because Eden lost a lot of employees (The key employees were the ones who designed the physics engine for TDU1) so Eden had to start again using the knowledge that they had left.

This place isn't about bandwagons and bashing. Our members are like a family. If some newcomer (Sorry to apply that stereotype to you) comes and gets a bit feisty with us, then we'll just defend ourselves. The best thing you can really do here is remember that not everyone here has English as their first language. As such, what they are trying to say may be misconstrued and interpreted in a different way than what was intended.

Way to miss read what im saying dude. i wasnt saying handling wasnt a problem i was just saying if they are not gonna seriously work on the handling then they should give up on it address all the other issues instead. Let us work out how to fix the handling issues.

It amazes me how when one person misconstrues what another is saying.. how many people jump on the bandwagon to bash them... id have thought this place was better than that... Perhaps it would be better to , rather than all jump down someones throat , take the time to actually find out what the person meant in the first place.

You quite specifically said ''fix the actual problems we have with the game and leave the handling alone''. Pretty straightforward.

I actually dont believe they will ever fix the handling for the most obvious reason that exists..... they dont know how to fix it !!!! (maybe becuase the real employes wich made the physics system were fired )) it gives me the sensation that they just edit like we modders edit what the game has for default !

we dont create anything new we just modify ...and eden is making exatly the same becuase the handling is always the same ( i mean it has always that crappy way of the cars moving threw the asphalt) and that my friends i believe it will last forever ... one of the reasons i stopped modding tdu2 its exatly becuase of what djey was saying ... whats the point of modding a game on wich you dont party ?!

Even if i wanted to mod now atari restricts even more their rules wich i completly understand

But the game gets worse everytime they update ...

I really lost all my hopes on this title ...and to be honest i dont believe in a possile tdu3 to be better .... i just hope horizon brings all we had in mind when they announce tdu2 (without want to go off topic ofc)

The new update coming with Atari's 'superb' anti-cheat methods, examples:

1. If use any illegal DLC items - you got "DLC HACK detected" message. (Acceptable)

2. If you play extracted game - use any mods - you got "Cheater Detected" message. (Idiotism).

If you got similar messages: your profile is flagged and no more online play.

Currently NO ONE should try to play online with extracted game.

Guest MrLolololXD

This is just getting worse and worse, they should just send out a patch the returns the whole thing to how it was released minus the server issue fixes