We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R

Norby931

Cant belive you convert this one!

I saw this car last time when I was a kid :)

+rep if I can

Thx! :)

---------- Post added at 15:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 PM ----------

:coolspot::bananadance3:juuhuu. big thx

I love this car. It reminds me of my childhood, when it competed against nissan silvia s12.

what will your next car be?

Thx alot! :) My next car? Hm... I have a lot of idea but i have to chose one, because unfortunately i cant convert more car at the same time... :D I dont know temporarily, but when i will know i share it. :)

nice xrt!

edit: maaaybe u can do a version with a custom exhaust? :lol:

Hmm. What kind of custom exhaust? I think the original looks good. :)

---------- Post added at 19:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:50 PM ----------

Wow brilliant

---------- Post added at 21:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 PM ----------

Sorry for the post I didn't mean to make a request

;477615']They're too eighties to compare to vehicles from any other generation, but I still kind of like these cars. Nice addition to the virtual stable! :)

-Leadfoot

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

like this one

on 0:37 u can see it well

I dont have custom exhaust, but also dont like to tune it. :)

Thx alot! :) My next car? Hm... I have a lot of idea but i have to chose one, because unfortunately i cant convert more car at the same time... :D I dont know temporarily, but when i will know i share it. :)

Aston Martin Virage coming soon! ;)

is not a request it is a SUGGESTION :)

Then post your suggestions in the Request forum. These threads are for the discussing the mod released, not what you you want to see in the future. And "suggesting" instead of blatantly requesting isn't as discrete as you think it is. ;)

Maybe we should have a Suggestion Forum. :hmmm:

This can indeed times happen that one has not much time has and things must move. the substance is that you can make the vehicle and make us available. I am really curious to try this car. I like to drive this is a great car. to this game with all super sports car even though I love even more the strassenfahrzeuge somehow fitting.