We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestion: Black CB theme

Ryzza5

Actually, that is a good idea. :hmmm: Maybe not pitch black, but a darker colour would definitely be nice.

What do you mean 'actually'? :toetap:

I'll look into a toggle option or a selectable option for this before the end of 2014.

The pay-rate drops $2 each month it takes you, so by then you'd be owing me :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
I'll look into a toggle option or a selectable option for this before the end of 2014.

:hiya:

Cactus' Flux software suggestion has actually made an awesome difference to late night PC usage!

Takes about a week to get used to the colour-change but if you're using the PC every night and not doing colour work (web, photoshop, video editing, etc) it really is amazing - and it'll help you get to sleep quicker too. Really does take the sting out of the bright white areas of the screen.

:hiya:

Cactus' Flux software suggestion has actually made an awesome difference to late night PC usage!

Takes about a week to get used to the colour-change but if you're using the PC every night and not doing colour work (web, photoshop, video editing, etc) it really is amazing - and it'll help you get to sleep quicker too. Really does take the sting out of the bright white areas of the screen.

Is that this one? f.lux: software to make your life better

Brilliant piece of software. I've been using it for over a year now and never get a headache no matter how long I spend looking at a TV/monitor. Used to get tired eyes and headaches before I used this. But I do have it set to a max of 4000K during the day and about 2500K at night with it gradually increasing/decreasing on its own depending on the time of day and year.

Good idea 14. The numbers shall be pleased.

:)

Right. :hmmm:

Yeah I used to use flux, it's a good piece of kit but it eventually started getting on my nerves so I was turning it off all the time. Haven't even bothered installing it on my new PC. :hmmm:

• 2 weeks later...