We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you watching right now?

Eudemon

We have a What are you listening to thread so why not have a What are you watching thread too?!

Anyway in true me style my TV is off right now so I have opened this thread without posting anything at all that corresponds to what it's actually about. :D

Guest MrLolololXD

Encino Man. It's a movie about a caveman in modern times, the other apprentice at work told me it's a funny film and I should watch it, I got halfway through last night, and I'm just starting the 2nd half now :)

I'm currently watching por.... nothing :cheeky:

Can this be a 'what TV series are you currently watching' thread as well as a 'whats are you watching on TV at this moment' type thread too?

If so, the series I watch atm are:

True Blood

Silk

The Good Wife

The Newsroom (This is brand new, Aaron Sorkin is the writer so it's bound to be great, well worth watching for those that are looking for something new)

Gossip Girl

Modern Family

That's pretty much it atm.

Watching a 130+ pages and 150+ guests topic on GTAForums because GameInformer is about to show the August Cover and because somebody once said V would be on/in it, the internet is about to stop in roughly one hour.... Trust me, GTAForums.com at peak time is better than anything on tv.

Oh and yesterday I watched Independence Day again. Still love that movie.

• 3 weeks later...