We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

replacing problems, please help! :/

milan103

hi there,

mostly every time wehen i try to replace a TDU2 original car with another TDU2 original car, the wheel position is very bad like in the picture :(

[ATTACH]17752[/ATTACH]

for example, i've called the alfa brera idependent, Audi RS6 Avant because i want to have front transmission and i like the alfa's handling, but when i look ingame this s***t happend :(

it would be realy nice if anyone could help me

cheers, milan

You cannot use any car on any other car, because they are different in construction.

For that you will always find on mod pages, which car the mod will replaced by, because of (nearly) same construction.

For example, Reventons new Viper 2013 is good for the ingame Viper SRT10, but u can use it also on the Viper ACR without problems, because those are nearly the same, but you shouldn't put it on an Merc ML, or you will something like on your pic.

Otherwise, if you want a Audi A6 on an Alfa Brera, you need to rebuild the car (Audi) from scratch in Zmodeler or similar program.