We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2012 Aston Martin Virage

Norby931

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i love this type of Aston u r the best

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you looooooooooooooooooooooooooove you

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

i was wondering if you can make the physics for this amazing car ???

great work u done here <3

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i love this type of Aston u r the best

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you looooooooooooooooooooooooooove you

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

i was wondering if you can make the physics for this amazing car ???

great work u done here <3

Hehe. Thx a lot! :)

okay hope it will be super car like lambo or any car has speed over than 310 km\h :) :) :) :)

Hm. I see at the moment the next forza dlc cars... I love the new slk amg so i like to convert it when the dlc will be released. ;) But it just coming at july 3. So then i have enough time to convert a car before the new dlc will be released. :P

aha amazing mercedes but can you make it stock i mean the normal sl65 not the black series cuz this type not beautiful as the normal sl

anyway good luck with that

BTW what DLC MEAN ????

Oh damnit, i wrote bad... I want to wrote slk amg 2012... :) Sry

Amazing mod! I absolutly adore it in every angle... Such a beautiful work on a beautiful car ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17768[/ATTACH]

So are you still waiting for the Forza DLC or are working on a car?

Thx! :) Very nice pics. Which environment mod what you use? Btw yeah i work on a car, maybe tomorrrow i release it. (2 WIP pics: http://up.picr.de/11023608cd.jpg, http://up.picr.de/11023609eg.jpg) Exterior about 90% done, Interior about 50% done...

It looks great man , not a big Aston Martin fan but it looks great , good job :thumbsup: . Btw that clk55 looks sick , i love Mercedes :D

Thx! :) Next mod what i make after i done with the clk, is also a benz... :) Then the ruf ctr 2, if another modder will doesnt make it. :)