We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Ver 2.0

Norby931

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SL 55 AMG :D:D:D:D:D very good mod sir, download and +rep :)

Thx! :) sl55? :D My next project is the slk55 what i start when the next dlc will be released. (july 3 as i said :))

---------- Post added at 15:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 PM ----------

Thx alot guys! ;)

---------- Post added at 15:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 PM ----------

Again the driver stays hunched...... :((

Whit the CLK 55 cam the cockpit view it's too low and too close to the steering wheel.

Use the CLK DTM cam, it's better.

Now im tryin' to find a good IK.

Hm. I think its good but its true its would be better... In next verison i fix on it! ;)

---------- Post added at 15:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 PM ----------

[/color]Thx alot guys! ;)

---------- Post added at 15:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 PM ----------

Hm. I think its good but its true its would be better... In next verison i fix on it! ;)

That would be great!

I couldn't find a good IK...... :|

Can't wait for other AMGs :drool:

---------- Post added at 8:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:35 PM ----------

Yeah, it's great. I use fifomaniak's mod.

Tomorrow the next dlc will be released so the slk coming soon... :P

Btw can you send me fifomaniak's sound mod? :)

I have a problem with this mod....When I start it and put it into 1st, my steering wheel feedback goes mad and the car accelerates and handles 100 times better then a F1 car...anyone know why?

With this mod? Hm. This just replace the original models and doesnt do anything with any db files, or something else...

---------- Post added at 21:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 PM ----------

woow great work, you create a new game :D.Nice job.And small request please do Bmw m3 e36 pleeeease

Thx alot! But bmw m3 e36 is exist in the game in good quality. :)