We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: Mercedes-Benz 600SEL AMG W140 Ver. 3.0!!!

Norby931

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man I had to login (it's been about 3 months) just to thank you!! My dad used to have a 400SEL back in the day, and this mod is just awesome! Thank you again sir!

[mod edit:] Please post your requests in the Requests section of the forum.

hem ..i was looking forward for a big old mercedes limousine ...but this car is out of scale just look at the driver he looks like a 12 years old and please why you dont test your cars in a race whith an helicopter view ...the tires and interior keep changing color so please if you want to be a better modder ...fix that ....

Hellow Norby931! VERY VERY GOOD job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love mercedes 90'.. you have very good mod's, for me question - not included in your plans to do Mercedes 190E or VW Corrado VR6 ??? Thanks and sorry for my english i am from Ukrain

Hellow Norby931! VERY VERY GOOD job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love mercedes 90'.. you have very good mod's, for me question - not included in your plans to do Mercedes 190E or VW Corrado VR6 ??? Thanks and sorry for my english i am from Ukrain

:) Thx alot! Np, my english also not the best... :D Hm, yeah its possible but temporarily i have not mutch time, and i have a lot of plans. :)

Great choise. Do anyone suggest me a set of rims? Old school with large offset! The rims of the mod are nice, but I'm curious to see another combination hehe

Ahh, a suggestion, maybe u could do a version with clear blink lights in the front and rear lights, huh? Would finish the 'car mafia' style of this car.

Thank you!

Great choise. Do anyone suggest me a set of rims? Old school with large offset! The rims of the mod are nice, but I'm curious to see another combination hehe

Ahh, a suggestion, maybe u could do a version with clear blink lights in the front and rear lights, huh? Would finish the 'car mafia' style of this car.

Thank you!

Yeah, this is a good idea. I will make it! :)

---------- Post added at 20:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 PM ----------

Thx for V2.0 :)

Thx alot! :)

---------- Post added at 20:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 PM ----------

Excellent new this 2.0 !! :thumbsup:

Someone can say me what is new in this version ?? :confused:

Cannot try this model now.... :mad:

THX !! ;)

Sorry, i wanted to make a list but i dont felt soo good myself when i release the update. So these are news: Rideheight fixed, some texture repaired, hq body lr (body lowres) added, new cock lr (interior lowres) added, character position fixed. I will make a version with clear blinkers, and maybe if anybody want, i can make a version with gps. :)

thx :) :) but when the slk ??????

I like to release it at 07.14. but maybe i can just release it later with 1 or max 2 days.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

interior with carbon fiber?

sorry: google translate

Hm. This is a luxury car mainly, but i will try it. If looks good i also share it. :)