We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU 2 Physics and Handling

mightyreds93

Hello everyone,

I've recently returned to the TDU:c forums and I've noticed that a few brake and camera mods have been released. But I've started this thread primarily to ask if, are there any mods that somewhat 'restore' the handling and physics to that of TDU 1 (or better), and how. I was a huge fan of TDU 1, I spent countless hours cruising around in my modded cars and was very pleased when they announced the sequel. However, I heard so much criticism about TDU 2's handling and physics system when it released that I refrained from buying it, as all the cool new features would make no difference if the driving was not enjoyable, and I'm sure I was not alone in thinking this. I thought this thread may also serve as a way of publicising and reviewing existing physics mods that have been released and comparing their effects to TDU 1 (which in my mind had a near perfect handling and physics system for cruising) in order to inform others of the progress that is being made in solving the issues.

Cheers

P.S: Having not been on the forum's in a while I'm somewhat out of the loop, so if I've missed the release of a huge official handling-fixing patch then I'm sorry and feel free to give me abuse :P haha!

Guest MrLolololXD

Or another massive bunch of 12 year olds complaining how it still doesn't handle like their real life Ferrari Enzo's and Lamborghini Murcielago's when they use a gamepad :mhmm:

Hello everyone,

I've recently returned to the TDU:c forums and I've noticed that a few brake and camera mods have been released. But I've started this thread primarily to ask if, are there any mods that somewhat 'restore' the handling and physics to that of TDU 1 (or better), and how. I was a huge fan of TDU 1, I spent countless hours cruising around in my modded cars and was very pleased when they announced the sequel. However, I heard so much criticism about TDU 2's handling and physics system when it released that I refrained from buying it, as all the cool new features would make no difference if the driving was not enjoyable, and I'm sure I was not alone in thinking this. I thought this thread may also serve as a way of publicising and reviewing existing physics mods that have been released and comparing their effects to TDU 1 (which in my mind had a near perfect handling and physics system for cruising) in order to inform others of the progress that is being made in solving the issues.

Cheers

P.S: Having not been on the forum's in a while I'm somewhat out of the loop, so if I've missed the release of a huge official handling-fixing patch then I'm sorry and feel free to give me abuse :P haha!

I think people have given up on that. Why not play tdu1 again?