We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : McLaren F1

StarGT

Great car replacing the right car. Only problem is those big Veyron wheels look disproportionately big in this.

But thats really just me nitpicking :p

Just added Enzo sound mod, which works great with this.

Thank you StarGT for this brilliant car.

• 2 months later...
No, it says the mod CAME FROM forza 4.

Why on earth would anyone post links to forza 4 mods on a tdu site. A little logical thinking goes a long way sometimes.

Wow, little more rage in that post than I would of expected. This site is called tdu central and it has forums for other games. So why would you rage like an infant?.. A little civility goes a long way sometimes.

Hehe you obviously dont know the difference between RAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!! and someone talking to you in a plain and simple way. Not once did i swear, use any angry faces or even use any multiple exclamation points, so how on earth you think im raging like an infant i just do not get. i guess you must think raging is anyone disagreeing with you.

If you think someone talking to you like this is rage. then you must have had a VERY calm life so far. and wow will you be in for a shock later in life..

GAAAAH !!!!! RAAAAAAGE!!!!<------ that is rage-----^ that is not rage. learn the difference.

Yes i agree a little civility does go a long way. So does logical thinking mate., yes there are other boards on this site but THIS section of the forum is for TDU2 only.. So again why on earth would you think a forza 4 mod ( can forza even be modded with new cars yet, i just checked NO it can't) would be posted in the tdu section?

Lets face it, you asked something very slightly dumb, and you got called out on it, so to save face you try and turn the tables back on me by saying its all my fault. lol If that helps you get over it, by all means you think that, i dont mind at all :)

EDIT: Sorry for taking your thread off topic Star, but if im gonna get accused of RAAAAAGING!!!!! when simply explaining something to someone, im gonna have to have a little fun with them for it :)

Hehe you obviously dont know the difference between RAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!! and someone talking to you in a plain and simple way. Not once did i swear, use any angry faces or even use any multiple exclamation points, so how on earth you think im raging like an infant i just do not get. i guess you must think raging is anyone disagreeing with you.

If you think someone talking to you like this is rage. then you must have had a VERY calm life so far. and wow will you be in for a shock later in life..

GAAAAH !!!!! RAAAAAAGE!!!!<------ that is rage-----^ that is not rage. learn the difference.

Yes i agree a little civility does go a long way. So does logical thinking mate., yes there are other boards on this site but THIS section of the forum is for TDU2 only.. So again why on earth would you think a forza 4 mod ( can forza even be modded with new cars yet, i just checked NO it can't) would be posted in the tdu section?

Lets face it, you asked something very slightly dumb, and you got called out on it, so to save face you try and turn the tables back on me by saying its all my fault. lol If that helps you get over it, by all means you think that, i dont mind at all :)

EDIT: Sorry for taking your thread off topic Star, but if im gonna get accused of RAAAAAGING!!!!! when simply explaining something to someone, im gonna have to have a little fun with them for it :)

Wow that was a very long post.. I could shoot holes in it.. So I will. You didn't just disagree with me. You threw it in my face. Which was completely unnecessary. "Why on earth would anyone post links to forza 4 mods on a tdu site. A little logical thinking goes a long way sometimes" is not simply disagreeing. Here let me help you out. I'll show you how it should of been done.

"Even though that site is in Russian and the link is not obvious what-so-ever and the link someone else pointed you to is not only also in Russian, but says FORZA 4 right next to the link.. It is actually for TDU2."

See how easy that was? And no, there is nothing "slightly dumb" about not being able to read Russian. It is confusing. You knew it meant the model or whatever came from FORZA 4, but I don't make mods. I just found this site a few days ago. I had no idea what it meant. And yes, you were being needlessly pedantic in your first post. You are right though. It is fun to prove people wrong on the internets. It almost makes me feel superior..

---------- Post added at 18:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 18:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 PM ----------

[/color]

It means that the model is converted from Forza 4. That's the link I got the mod from yesterday, so it will work.
I forgot to thank you for the info Acid44. It was very helpful. It's just to bad Nobby had to chime in with his completely useless post.

You don't need to understand russian. I can't understand russian. but i can read english and put 2 and 2 together and know that it comes to 4 not 17

I take it you also wasnt able to read the english text ON THIS SITE, in fact in every single TDU2 mod it has almost identical text...

Vehicle replaced: Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Converted by: StarGT (All rights belong to a site tdu-com.ru )

Tested by: Avdeinn, Sasha

Credits: Forza4

Yes obviously we must be giving thanks to forza 4 for some totally odd reason... That was what my "logical thinking" was based on. You didnt even need to read a thing on the russian site, all the info was given right here for you. all you had to do was look at the little picture on the russian site. Right away MOST logical people could have pieced together the fact that it was in fact the same mod..

Nobby/DonnieBrasco' date=' there was no need for any of it to carry on. [/quote'] Your totally right. There was also no need at all for DudeTheMan to a claim i was " Raging like an infant" ( such a damn noob thing to say anyway) when i very clearly wasnt showing any anger at all.

As i said in my apology to Star.. If im gonna get accused of doing something when i didn't of course im gonna respond in some way, most people would.

Additionally ( and im not trying to fall out with you) there was also no need for you to step in and say anything, thats just creating one more unneeded post. As far as i was concerned, DudeTheMan had said something, then i responded. i was then accused of something by him, so i responded. It was a back n forth conversation. If he had bothered to read a little bit of information rather than just blindly " ooh a mod i must have" he could have easily figured out it wasnt a mod for forza.

And in all fairness all i originally did was point out the sillyness of his statement. a simple 2 line post was all it was. and from that i get told im RAGING!!!!!!!!!! well in that case screw him. I wasnt calling him names, i didnt show any anger at all, in fact i didnt even really do anything other than say " you just need to think a little more about whats going on" HE was the one that over reacted not me.. It wasnt until after he spazzed out that i decided to have a little fun of my own.

To be honest i didnt give it any more thought after i posted my original line. i certainly didn't expect anyone to get to pissy about it. id have thought he would have just took it on board for next time like most people would..

And yes DudeTheMan. i do make long posts, so i can make sure what i have said is explained properly and, you know... NOT get accused of RAAAGIN!!! like an infant..

Now... We have 2 choices here. we can either just leave it as it is. a simple miss understanding by your part and a little poke of fun on my part and call it a day. OR you can come back with another line and we keep the whole thing going for another 2 rounds. Its your call. im good ether way.

You don't need to understand russian. I can't understand russian. but i can read english and put 2 and 2 together and know that it comes to 4 not 17

I take it you also wasnt able to read the english text ON THIS SITE, in fact in every single TDU2 mod it has almost identical text...

Yes obviously we must be giving thanks to forza 4 for some totally odd reason... That was what my "logical thinking" was based on. You didnt even need to read a thing on the russian site, all the info was given right here for you. all you had to do was look at the little picture on the russian site. Right away MOST logical people could have pieced together the fact that it was in fact the same mod..

Your totally right. There was also no need at all for DudeTheMan to a claim i was " Raging like an infant" ( such a damn noob thing to say anyway) when i very clearly wasnt showing any anger at all.

As i said in my apology to Star.. If im gonna get accused of doing something when i didn't of course im gonna respond in some way, most people would.

Additionally ( and im not trying to fall out with you) there was also no need for you to step in and say anything, thats just creating one more unneeded post. As far as i was concerned, DudeTheMan had said something, then i responded. i was then accused of something by him, so i responded. It was a back n forth conversation. If he had bothered to read a little bit of information rather than just blindly " ooh a mod i must have" he could have easily figured out it wasnt a mod for forza.

And in all fairness all i originally did was point out the sillyness of his statement. a simple 2 line post was all it was. and from that i get told im RAGING!!!!!!!!!! well in that case screw him. I wasnt calling him names, i didnt show any anger at all, in fact i didnt even really do anything other than say " you just need to think a little more about whats going on" HE was the one that over reacted not me.. It wasnt until after he spazzed out that i decided to have a little fun of my own.

To be honest i didnt give it any more thought after i posted my original line. i certainly didn't expect anyone to get to pissy about it. id have thought he would have just took it on board for next time like most people would..

And yes DudeTheMan. i do make long posts, so i can make sure what i have said is explained properly and, you know... NOT get accused of RAAAGIN!!! like an infant..

Now... We have 2 choices here. we can either just leave it as it is. a simple miss understanding by your part and a little poke of fun on my part and call it a day. OR you can come back with another line and we keep the whole thing going for another 2 rounds. Its your call. im good ether way.

Haha, how did I know you weren't going to let it go. Your first post was completely useless. Someone had already answered the question. Your second post was completely useless. Just defending your first useless post. And now your third post is guess what? Completely useless. You are struggling to defend your second useless post, with yet another wall of text.. I can't really fault you though. When people with to much time on their hands post on forums they tend to start fights for no reason. Out of sheer boredom. Maybe you weren't raging like an infant.

Course with "a little logical thinking", you would of realized you didn't need to parrot what Acid had said 12 hours beforehand. Or maybe you did, I don't know. Maybe you like repeating things needlessly. Maybe you can explain why you posted in the first place. Cause I can't figure it out. In fact if you can explain this one to me, you sir win the argument.

Pissy? Screw me? Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt and needs to justify his third useless post.. But, you are entertaining me so I'll let it slide.

Two choices? I want to see how far this goes. I will choose door number two. Thank you.

Maybe you can explain why you posted in the first place. Cause I can't figure it out. In fact if you can explain this one to me, you sir win the argument.

Well if you still havent got it after 3 "useless" posts, where ive already explained why i said what i did, i doubt you ever would get it. so it seems a bit of a waste of my time trying to explain it again really as you still wont get it. Perhaps if you applied that logical thinking i was talking about, you might get it. who knows.

Didn't your mommy ever tell you, its not about winning or loosing, its taking part that counts.

• 3 months later...