We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG

Norby931

Looks amazing.

Truly amazing.

The IK problem appears, the default IK it's worst than the original IK and the original IK doesn't have a correct position of the arms. The driver is holding the steer from the bottom. :))

I gotta find a good IK.

The Default car makes the driver to stay super-hunched and i really hate that.

Maybe your next project will be the 2012 SL 65 AMG :> :>

Looks amazing.

Truly amazing.

The IK problem appears, the default IK it's worst than the original IK and the original IK doesn't have a correct position of the arms. The driver is holding the steer from the bottom. :))

I gotta find a good IK.

The Default car makes the driver to stay super-hunched and i really hate that.

Maybe your next project will be the 2012 SL 65 AMG :> :>

Thx, I think the def bike ik's looks good, but it possible that you find better. :)

Yeah the new sl looks beautiful but forza has no 2012 sl merc. :/

Btw: If anybody want to get info's about my new projects please use "My mod shop" thread (you ca also reach this thread in my signature)! I created it for collect my mods and upload pics, info's about my new and planned mods. :) Thx!

Great Job +rep

Because of your discussion because of the IK settings. I use a Blazer-Mod. With this mod, my avatar with the corresponding item of clothing is invisible. Then, only the position in the car with regard to height, distance and position to the steering wheel must be. As well,and I am using the trick for permanently working lights and than putting my 3D-Glasses on.That's for me real enough!

Great Job +rep

Because of your discussion because of the IK settings. I use a Blazer-Mod. With this mod, my avatar with the corresponding item of clothing is invisible. Then, only the position in the car with regard to height, distance and position to the steering wheel must be. As well,and I am using the trick for permanently working lights and than putting my 3D-Glasses on.That's for me real enough!

Thx! :)

nice work...................but i think it's low.Q from front but the interior and the exterior "from back" it's amazing

u rock man ^_^

---------- Post added at 21:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 PM ----------

aha btw wht's ur next project ??

Good job on that one bro:ct:

Thx bro! ;)

---------- Post added at 22:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 22:09 PM ----------

nice work...................but i think it's low.Q from front but the interior and the exterior "from back" it's amazing

u rock man ^_^

---------- Post added at 21:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 PM ----------

aha btw wht's ur next project ??

Thx! I dont know yet but soon i will write it in my mod shop thread! ;)

Finally someone made it!!! :)

Can you also make a version with black interior and without the top?

Anyway, thanks for the car!!

Unfortunately i cant make a version without top because on the original model have a hardtop, and if i delete i got a big hole where the hardtop fittig. :/ I dont want to make more interior version, i just want to do the gps in the middle computer.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

very nice job really

i wish i could make lights like that

Thx! :)