We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Since Dux did the physics, there is no point for me to do them. I'll just continue with my other projects for now.

I'll also have a look if I can replicate the physics of the tank :)

haha, so you saw my thread :D

i think my physics are very ok, everyone is ree to test and comment, but the site i use is 97% correct

sorry to bother you,I'm just curious about future plans,do you have any car list to do or maybe you will update some old mods???

I mean mostly about that 1972 Mercedes,E63 AMG Mercedes and BMW M5 E39,fabulous cars with your good quality work , but without worked mirrors ....

Cheers and good luck mate....:thumbsup:

You'll do Hamann PG-III rims ? :)

Oh, yeah, sure. Sorry i forgot it. :P

---------- Post added 25/11/12 at 00:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 24/11/12 at 23:59 PM ----------

sorry to bother you,I'm just curious about future plans,do you have any car list to do or maybe you will update some old mods???

I mean mostly about that 1972 Mercedes,E63 AMG Mercedes and BMW M5 E39,fabulous cars with your good quality work , but without worked mirrors ....

Cheers and good luck mate....:thumbsup:

Yeah, i plan updates but i dont know when i will make them. BUt 100% sure that i want to update some of my old mods. :)

How about a tractor? :hmmm:

Haha :D Yeah its a good idea! :D

---------- Post added at 15:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 PM ----------

Maybe this one ? You seem to like 80/90´s rally cars

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18250[/ATTACH]

Not bad but i dont like this version. This version looks mutch better i think: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18251[/ATTACH]

Btw if i succeed to make a LHD car of the 1999 Lancer Evo VI, then this will be my next project. ;)

E: Interior mirrored perfectly, but textures remained, and i think this will be the harder part in this project. :)

No, i dont plan the audi yet! Now i working on the Lancer EVO VI. This car will be my first mod what originally has right steering wheel, but i make a left steering wheel version of this. :) And the progress now looks this: Interior modell mirrored, buttons/badges mirrored. :) Now following the usual process as every car and some custom things what changes at every car. :)

So next project: 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI

No, i dont plan the audi yet! Now i working on the Lancer EVO VI. This car will be my first mod what originally has right steering wheel, but i make a left steering wheel version of this. :) And the progress now looks this: Interior modell mirrored, buttons/badges mirrored. :) Now following the usual process as every car and some custom things what changes at every car. :)

So next project: 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI

Evo VI with left hand drive....:drool::drool::drool:

Looking forward to see that....great car and project:excited: