We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Hi guys! Im with bad news. Today it looks my power supply was give up the fight, and possible that my winchester also crashed. Now i have no money to buy a power supply so i cant continue the converting when i will can buy a new power supply. If my winchester also crashed, its possible that i will stop modding, bec all of my things what i need for modding is on my winchester... I try to fix it earlier. Sorry guys! :(

E: Oh i almost forget. My girlfriend's laptop is here, and now i use it, so im online. ;)

E2: Good news in bad news. My winchester is working, so now just the power supply remaining. :)

I bought a new power supply but the problem is still. Now it looks the motherboard isnt working. vga, power supply, winchester, ram checked and, everything is working. The motherboard dont give any sign, if the ram, or the winchester arent connected... :/ Tomorrow i go to the service and we will see it. But i hope soon i can continue the bimmer. ;)

Good news: Finally today i bought a new motherboard so now i can continue the bimmer soon. Now i need to install a lot of things yet, so 1-2 days and the modding break will reach the end. ;)

I'm glad that you are on the right way to solve your problem with PC,I know how that can be painful and frustrating...