We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Hi Norby! :) I love your Mercedes mods so much as u know I'm really a fan of Mercedes-Benz in real life :D but I still want to ask u this question ;) Are you considering to make the 2012 BMW M5 F10, I think it could be your next project! ;) u know, we almost get the whole M5 family already! :D

you have some very good mods.

i say that because i am not a fan of MB's bet those mods are ok too, dont take me wrong :)

how i mised that Volvo, i really like that car, thanks for making it instead of me :D

:D Thx!

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Hi Norby! :) I love your Mercedes mods so much as u know I'm really a fan of Mercedes-Benz in real life :D but I still want to ask u this question ;) Are you considering to make the 2012 BMW M5 F10, I think it could be your next project! ;) u know, we almost get the whole M5 family already! :D

Yeah me too! :P Hm... I like to make a 550i of the new bmw 5 series, but then i need a bodykit. If i find i way to solve it, it possible that i make, and after i just put on the M bodykit also, so make 2 version. :)

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

[/color]

Yeah me too! :P Hm... I like to make a 550i of the new bmw 5 series, but then i need a bodykit. If i find i way to solve it, it possible that i make, and after i just put on the M bodykit also, so make 2 version. :)

Please, a 5er F10/11 with M Sport Package and BBS LMs. :drool2: That'd be totally insane...

Good luck on future mods, mate.

Isn't it better to just convert the M5 F10 from FM4 instead of looking for the standard 5 series model somewhere else guys :D, because anyway the M5 is still better than the standard 5 series in every way ;) it's just my point of view, the rest is up to you! :))

Great idea with modshop :thumbsup:

Now we don`t have to look around your mods.

Good luck with your future mods!

Thx! Yeah i think was here the time to create a modshop. :)

---------- Post added at 13:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 PM ----------

Plans added! Please don't forget, plans is always not 100% sure, so its changeable! ;)

Isn't it better to just convert the M5 F10 from FM4 instead of looking for the standard 5 series model somewhere else guys :D, because anyway the M5 is still better than the standard 5 series in every way ;) it's just my point of view, the rest is up to you! :))

It's not better in all ways. I'd like to finally have a non AMG/M car in TDU. Just my 2 cents. :)

Yeah :D I agree with u guys, it does need to have some stock cars :thumbsup: but at the moment, just take cars that are now available first ;) Anyway, thanks a lot Norby for keeping TDU alive, good luck with your future modding plans (whatever they are) :)

Yeah :D I agree with u guys, it does need to have some stock cars :thumbsup: but at the moment, just take cars that are now available first ;) Anyway, thanks a lot Norby for keeping TDU alive, good luck with your future modding plans (whatever they are) :)

:D Yeah, im on it! Thx! :)

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

there is already one but i.am sure Norbys would be better.

i wanted to make one too . . .

The 850csi? Yeah, i know but i like to make my version of this car. But i can promise i will do my best. ;)

W.I.P. pics coming soon! :)

no, i didnt, well, its not complete because of lights :(

no problem man, i am sure you will make it right :)

Oh, i understand. :) Yeah i can promise it m8! :)

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

please make the 2012 bmw 7.50

And from where? You have any hq model of 2012 bmw 750? Because this car is not exist in forza. :/

BMW 850csi W.I.P info's & pics

Info's: I already work a lot on the car because the original front and rear bumper (original bumpers looks like on miha's version) wasnt looks what i wanted, so i had to mod transform the original models, ofc it was not easy but now looks good i think. :) Now the progress is about 65%, so i have to work more yet, but its coming soon! ;) Till then check the pics:

11395030fq.jpg

11395031fi.jpg

11395032xs.jpg

11395033jh.jpg

11395034fr.jpg

11395035ro.jpg

E: I will release more interior version like: with wood decor version, black leather version, black & beige leather version and maybe black & red leather version. ;)