We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Norby!!!!!! now that's one awesome beauty of a car, are you sure that's for TDU1 not TDU2 :think: cause the graphics of the car looks to real. Cant wait for both releases :excited: awesome job Norby

Thx! :) Yeah its tdu 1 you see as good... :D Btw fm cars have more more better quality than tdu 2 cars. :P

I hope we can convert cars from forza horizon... :P This is the reason why i say this:

http://www.igcd.net/images/050/498.jpg

Hahaha nice one, i like that :D

---------- Post added at 20:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 PM ----------

Thx! :) Yeah its tdu 1 you see as good... :D Btw fm cars have more more better quality than tdu 2 cars. :P

I hope we can convert cars from forza horizon... :P This is the reason why i say this:

http://www.igcd.net/images/050/498.jpg

Hahaha well i never actually seen TDU2 at high quality my system is bit to slow to handle at medium :pcpunch:

I saw some pics of Forza Horizon and it looks like a real car, if you guys can convert FH cars it will be awesome and you guys will be pushing TDU1 to its limits with graphics and textures of the cars. If Atari would have seen what you guys can do TDU1 they will run back to the drawing boards and figure a way to improve TDU2 :crackup:

WELL DONE with the Lexus m8! :) what's coming up next? You can think of some Porsche cars such as the 911 Turbo (997) or the Cayman R ;) as u did a very good job with the 911 GT3 (996), remember? :D

Haha... No i dont plan any porsche yet. Maybe just the RUF ctr 2 once... :)

I would pay you back if you had to buy them :)

I dont think its a good idea. If the model not enough hq (the iterior also need to be hq) the model is useless for this game. If the model too hq, i cant covert it into tdu because the model size (in megabyte ofc). Anyway i will check some 3d models, and show you if you think. :)