We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Nice choice and I wish you good luck on that project!

BTW, is there any tutorial how to convert cars to TDU? I'd like to learn how to do it, because I want to have an LCI 135i and there are only 2008 models. Thanks, bro. :)

Thx! :) There isnt any tutorial about this because it needs a lot of time. Its too complicate to record it in video. Maybe once somebody try to make a tutorial series, but it sure that not im will be this person. :) But i think nobody want to spend weeks to make a full tutorial about converting.

E.Almost forget... Every modder have own textures, settings, ideas, what dont want to tell for everybody bec. already spent a lot of time to create own textures, settings, ideas and these are his own "speciality". :)

Nice choice and I wish you good luck on that project!

BTW, is there any tutorial how to convert cars to TDU? I'd like to learn how to do it, because I want to have an LCI 135i and there are only 2008 models. Thanks, bro. :)

This is the only basic tutorial that was ever created afaik: Tutorial: Importing / Creating Your Own Basic Car Mod For TDU

sorry bro but this place is day by day more and more dead, honestly, only thing that keeps it up are you, modders for TDU's.

let me comment, you did very good job on mercedes, but me like me, i don't like Mercedes, i am more for BMW, Audi, Japanese etc.

i am impressed with Ruf, i made yellow bird , just painted it yellow :D :)

thanks for all you effort, i tried to be modder to but lost my passion after interior mapping and stuff.

keep up good job bro, until you have a passion for it :)

sorry bro but this place is day by day more and more dead, honestly, only thing that keeps it up are you, modders for TDU's.

let me comment, you did very good job on mercedes, but me like me, i don't like Mercedes, i am more for BMW, Audi, Japanese etc.

i am impressed with Ruf, i made yellow bird , just painted it yellow :D :)

thanks for all you effort, i tried to be modder to but lost my passion after interior mapping and stuff.

keep up good job bro, until you have a passion for it :)

My next project maybe the bmw m5 e28. But not 100% sure. ;)