We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Hey guys!

Christmas is coming and i like to make something for everybody. Unfortunately i cant make 1-1 car for everybody, but one car is possible. ;) So i decide that i start a vote between some cars, and which car got the most votes, i will convert it.

I will share the car list soon, but i dont know how i can solve the voting on this site... :) If anybody can help me in this, im will happy... :D

If you want I can add a poll to this thread that will close whenever you want. However, after that it doesn't seem I can delete it so it will always show on top. If you want another poll like it in the future I can edit the question and options and reopen the poll. The other option you have is creating a new thread for it.

If you want I can add a poll to this thread that will close whenever you want. However, after that it doesn't seem I can delete it so it will always show on top. If you want another poll like it in the future I can edit the question and options and reopen the poll. The other option you have is creating a new thread for it.

Thx alot Andreaz for your help! If i open a new thread for this, you can add the poll into the new thread? After this voting the thread can be locked or deleted. Then the poll will not show always in this thread.

S class is a beauty :) Loving it and the M5 E28 :) The CL is a stunner too...Good work

Thx alot! :) Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 13:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 PM ----------

Yeah this lights are looks cool, but i dont have the model of the lights. I will look around, if i find this rear lights for this car i will make a version with them. But i cant promise anything.

• 2 weeks later...