We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Relax guys, i want to release it today! Now i working on it, not mutch things left to do, so i think evening i will release it! ;) Stay tuned guys, now you dont have to wait too mutch!!!! :)

now norby tell me that u r not kidding,,, man U R THE BEST WoooooooooW GO norby GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

now norby tell me that u r not kidding,,, man U R THE BEST WoooooooooW GO norby GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Haha, thx m8! :) Btw finally car is done, now just last things remained (find a good camera position, taking some photo of the car, packing everything in a rar, upload, and create the release post). :D Car will be released with 2 size rim (19" and 20", maybe i add +1 rimset, mainly for who will use 20" wheel size), 6 leather and 3 carpet (for headliner and mottled) texture and 3 interior version with wood, carbon & piano black decor. About 2 hour and i release it i think.

2008 Dodge Viper Coupe coming soon!

Why this? Before the right steering wheel astra, i like to make a 2 seats sport car. It has less things in the interior what need a lot of work than e.g.: a luxury car, or a right steering wheel car, what i have to "convert" to left steering wheel. I love the coupe viper in tdu, but now it looks a bit "lowpoly". So this is the reason what i choose this car! :)

I hope you guys will like it! W.I.P. pics soon! ;)

Why this? Before the right steering wheel astra, i like to make a 2 seats sport car. It has less things in the interior what need a lot of work than e.g.: a luxury car, or a right steering wheel car, what i have to "convert" to left steering wheel. I love the coupe viper in tdu, but now it looks a bit "lowpoly". So this is the reason what i choose this car! :)

I hope you guys will like it! W.I.P. pics soon! ;)

I personally love the 2013 Viper. :D

And you had the right choice!! Damn, i love 2008 Viper SRT-10 ... I hope you also try to make the convertible version, the 2 versions would be awesome!

Yeah, just without spoilers. :)

--- Post Updated ---

And you had the right choice!! Damn, i love 2008 Viper SRT-10 ... I hope you also try to make the convertible version, the 2 versions would be awesome!

I cant make convertible version of the coupe body bec. its 2 different modell. Maybe later i will make the convertible version also but i dont promise anything. :)