We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Mate, I couldn't fix the doors :( They open really strange! You could just take the Enzo doors, they come most close to ave doors in TDU. Forgot to tell you that.

Np m8, i will try with the enzo doors, and if its not good i leave the working door. Anyway thx that you tried it! ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Thx guys!

@big 206 fan: I was thinking that which one should i make (e60 or e39). I would like to update the e39 too, soo maybe the following update will be the e39. Now i have a little too much projects, but no matter. :) I plan o update some more mods with little fixes/addons/modifications, but these just behind the bigger projects (e60, e39, ave roadster, s65)... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thx alot guys, its a really good feeling when i read these comments! I hope i can continue the projects as soon as possible. Btw the guy from the pc shop said they need one week minimum, then i can give a call about whats up with my mobo. 15 days (working day, or i dunno how should i say it, lol) the time limit.

• 3 weeks later...

I got bad news. The shop tested my mobo but they said its working fine, so i had to pay for the test cost... I also paid for the other pc master who said that the mobo is bad. :bananamad: I replaced the psu, rams and the vga with working parts, but my random freeze problem stilled. I run a lot of test on the hdd, but everything says, that the hdd is 100%. I think the cpu cause the problem, so i have to send it to the same shop where i bought the mobo. I wait til my gf can buy her new laptop. i think 2-3 weeks again, and its not sure that they will replace my cpu, cuz im not sure 100% that whats wrong with my pc.

• 2 weeks later...