We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, as Zoqqer wrote, im still alive (too). :) I had a really big problem with the interior, as i cant remap it normally with the easier way but i was too lazy to make it manually (yeah, it takes a lot of time) so i stucked, and lost the mind to deal with it. But today finally i can fixed this problem (thx for Zoqqer), so the car on the road again. Well, actually just in pieces, but it doesnt matter, the main thing that i can continue the car.

Seems this car doesnt really want to go into tdu from forza. First import happened (after remap), but I got a lot of mesh problems somewhy, easier to start to remap everything again than try to fix it. Atm i try to do the remap process again, we will see it...

Thanks Diablo! :) i think the best option if i make a gps and an idrive version. Imo the external gps doesnt fit to this car. Ofc to make the gps is not a big deal, need about 1min, i will have problems when i try to pack 600 kind of interiors. :D Nevermind, i'll solve it.

OMG those 08TS' look sick. Eventhough I don't see a lot, I can see they fit perfectly.

About the GPS: I'd go for the GPS in the screen, as I'm used to drive with HUD/Map disabled, and I'm tired of jumping to the big map just because I lost orientation. That's how I roll in my Gee class currently, too.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, long time ago i was not here. Sry, i didnt work on the car, i lost my inspiration to deal with modding. But now im really excited about tdu 1 coming back to online, if its will happen, im sure i will continue some project. Btw i dont want stop the bimmer, as i dont like to waste the hours i put in this project. Anyway i have some problems to set up the right suspension and rideheight settings, as the wheels keep hitting into the asphalt. I try to finish it but i dont want to say any release date, it will be released when its done. :) But good to see that you still interested about this mod. ;)

Thx! ;)

I will do, and good to hear this. :) I know it looks almost finished but still lot of things to do what u cant see on the pics. Thats because usually i try to show the "better face" of the w.i.p. cars, i dont wanna show the part of the car which is under progress as i can obviously, if u know what i mean. Anyway, stay tuned! ;)