We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

• 2 weeks later...

Ty, enjoy them. ;)

Anybody knows why i got invisible police cars? Its really annoying when you going with 300km/h on an empty road, and once u just crash into a police car . With 1.68b patch, i also got mad traffic. The traffic cars just are stop suddenly to 0km/h in a second, come in front of u, and slide from left to righ, like if they would lagging, if u know what i mean. Any idea? I using 64bit win 7.

The first sounds like a BNK bug. The second may be Database or BNK Map. Try to check if you got any mistakes in the DB or in the files. If you won't find anything, you may save everything you need, backup the game and go step by step replacing everything again (like, bnk map, database, traffic, cars rims,.. in this order)

I reinstalled the game, also didnt installed any mod, so its a clear game now, but the police car bug still. I think i will delete them, they only troll on me all the time. But the second is a good idea, i going to try it out, thx mate, i will write here, what i did and what happened.

• 7 months later...

-2015's Visitor Here-

Your works are undying yet these all are barely still alive and TDU1 is getting better and better even though some "Tards" said this game is "Old" but ignore them, right ? Nuff said, gonna roll and DL all ur mods now. lolololol 200/10

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Nice to see you again ! Hope you well 🙂

Just want to say a big thank you for all your work ! I still enjoy your Virage, Vantage N600, CLK 55 AMG, SLK 55 AMG, GS350 F-Sport, GTR, Quattroporte GTS and so many more... You were particularly good with interior texture. Still some of the best mods made for the community. 

20150113053135.thumb.jpg.4adff23993bbab309a4af41427c987e6.jpg

Cheers Norby take care !