We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FenX: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolotuion X

FenX

Vehicle replaced: Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent

Original Model: Turn10

Convert and Edited: MaXiM also known as FenX

Camera: Use CamHack (in archive).

Homepage: ALLTDU

WARNING!!: TDU2 must be unpacked!

Features:

- Working lights

- Highpoly Interior

- COCK LR

- BODY LR

- BODY MR

- Dynamic shadow

- Highpoly Model

- Working mirrors

- Stock Rims

- Working Exhausts

- Working Exhausts Pipes

- Working windows

- Working HUD

Screenshots:

3202973m.jpg3190685m.jpg3187613m.jpg

Download:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- I am not responsible for body swapping issues or bugs

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

it's a good looking mod but why do you guys keep uploading to those lalalalalala pages? seriously it's a shame to upload those great mods to some website that makes me download their app ... why don't you use mediafire or gamefront? i mean no offence but ...

If you take a deeper look, you don't need to install anything for downloading. ;) I saw it too, that i nearly was forced to install an app for downloading the file(s). But i didn't want too. So i looked closer.

You can download it as freeuser, but you have to live with a preselected commercial-side and a little waiting-time. But who cares about that. ;) (When i remember right, it was possible to choose this "option" on the bottom of the page.)

If you take a deeper look, you don't need to install anything for downloading. ;) I saw it too, that i nearly was forced to install an app for downloading the file(s). But i didn't want too. So i looked closer.

You can download it as freeuser, but you have to live with a preselected commercial-side and a little waiting-time. But who cares about that. ;) (When i remember right, it was possible to choose this "option" on the bottom of the page.)

I agree with you, Donnie ;)

You have to download it only once so I don`t see any problem in waiting 2,3 or 5 minutes.

I have dowloaded this mod yesterday and tried it and it looks excellent :thumbsup:

+rep

Hi,

I really respect your work, + rep for you as Lancer is one of my favourite cars :)

But, can you make a version that'll replace something faster ? Audi S5 or TTS for example ?

Besides that it replaces a slow car, it's very good modification.

Thanks for sharing it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...