We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUC Tell a Tale

Guest MrLolololXD

Guest MrLolololXD

I thought this could be fun, let's see how it turns out :D

So, everybody posts 1 word at a time, to make a story. If it gets long enough, I'll type it all out into this opening post and we can start a 2nd round lol

So it should look something like this:

There

once

was

a

turtle

called

Fred

Obviously not exactly like that, but everybody does one word per post to contribute to it. Also, try and have it make sense. 'Once tree power sausage shopping star epic snake Renault' does not make sense, so no random words that don't fit in with the few previous words. :p I'd suggest reading a few posts before you post to get a rough idea of what's happening too.

Here's the rules:

1. Only 1 word per post!

2. No obscene/vulgar language.

3. No cheeky admins/mods are allowed to edit posts so the story goes they way they want it to :cheeky: (unless of course the word conflicts with rule 2)

4. You may not double post, wait for someone else to put a word in before you go again.

The story can be about anything at all! Let's see how crazy this can get... So long as it's within the forum rules. Here goes...

My first opening word is: There

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic