We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1995 BMW 850csi + Lot of versions!

Norby931

• 2 weeks later...

wow,wow,wow:drool::drool::drool:

what a legendary car,BMW 8 series E31

Third car from you I use this evening and I am without of words:stunning interior!!!:thumbsup:

Serious work and car pack you did here and everyone can find combination of material that want.....I use black leather with plastic decor for now and I like it a lot,especially like that all dials shine in BMW orange light...so impressive!

wow,wow,wow:drool::drool::drool:

what a legendary car,BMW 8 series E31

Third car from you I use this evening and I am without of words:stunning interior!!!:thumbsup:

Serious work and car pack you did here and everyone can find combination of material that want.....I use black leather with plastic decor for now and I like it a lot,especially like that all dials shine in BMW orange light...so impressive!

Thx! :)

Ps: I saw yesterday, that i have a fail with this pack. I have to reupload this car, with the correctly interior combinations (eg: the "black leather+wood decor" version missing, and have some bugs in the "black&beige leather" version). Sorry guys, soon i will fix the problem! :) Oh, and i will add the original rims too! ;)

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Ok, now everything is fixed! Link updated and original rims added! ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...