We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ivory Tower MOOR (TDU3 type game?)

Speeder

I found that by accident, but it seems to be a picture of the secret AAA game of Ivory Tower, a french studio composed of people from TDU staff and NFS staff.

If you don't know about that project: Ivory Tower is working on a TDU like, they described it as a realistic open racing game, on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. We don't know more about that mysterious project (not even the codename! :( ).

The image is quite little (it should be used for a page that isn't up yet) but it shows what we want: car and nice landscape! :drool:

I'm in contact with some people from Ivory Studio, I should ask them about that picture! :D

jeux.jpg

My analysis:

[ATTACH]17879[/ATTACH]

1 - The plate must be the codename of the game. The picture is too small to read anything but still that's the thing! :cheeky:

2 - The motion blur looks better than TDU2.

3 - The interior seems to be well detailed. You can even see the driver's hands! :)

4 - The traffic seems quite important compared to TDU. But that might be related to 5.

5 - Welcome to the USA! :D The sign and the road style looks the same, let's hope that's true!

6 - Graphic effect. Quite nice if not photoshoped! :p

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find mate, has a MCLA crossed with TDU2 flair about it's looks imo, thanks for sharing and here's to hoping that the team is of the mindset to do things right and to take their time doing it. It does look like the USA I agree from the street signs and traffic and it looks like it's from a city so here's to wondering where it is set unless they've been cheeky and went for the 'Big Island'. :D

no, the empire states building is in the heart of manhattan island which is covered with taller buildings. It doesn't stand out like that. In fact that shot you have posted was taken from rockenfeller towers which are taller.

It seems like a monument, watch tower or a church from victorian era with not many skyscrapers around. I'm thinking Philadelphia or something like that.

? That is the Empire State Building:

empirestatebuilding1.jpg

well from a certain angle if you get your frame right it might look like that.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

this is how it really looks . Note that buildings in wall street are much taller which are not in frame .

But anyway it doesn't look like a clock tower does it

I think it's Jamaica :nods:

That's not a bad idea :hmmm: Why doesn't someone do a Jamaican based game? lol

I think it's set in Inverness :cheeky: :lol:

But a game in Jamaica would be great! get the tropical roads in the jungle and coastal roads! :D

Thing is I'd always be listing to rasta music and having a nice drink of Malibu and coke or whatever and just letting the time slip by! :)

Actually why can't we have this game?

remember in Ibiza they had to make the street lights back to front because of copyright/licensing... Could explain differences of that building compared to real life.

Good to hear FH won't be the only upcoming MOOR because I don't think it'll be quite as fun overall as TDU1 was.