We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ivory Tower MOOR (TDU3 type game?)

Speeder

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, Seb Tix. I've noticed him posting around a few forums and such like rFactor and sharing some of his cockpit movement mods. He looks like he is handling device support for Ivory's game so wheel support should be good.

rolling can you not sneak in under a table at Ivory and find out something, anything for us? :lol:

Ah I have some "news" about the project. I used my spy skills and stuff to find some twitter account of Ivory Tower employees. :D

Well the news is that the game seems to be already in test sessions, which is not a bad thing. But they still need Ubisoft approval to reveal the title of that game.

Twitter / HerveGengler: @Oxydam @_KiruB_ Hey ! Tas ...

Marc Rampal

Today I playtested the (Ivory tower project) game on which @_KiruB_ and @HerveGengler are working on and it should be really really awesome.

Ah and also I noticed that most of the jobs offers mention "next-gen plateforms", which would be linked with the future announce of the PS4 and Xbox3 this year.

Sweet! BTW do you think they are making this for current-gen and PC but also working on a next-gen title as their job postings would seem to hint at? I've also been looking out people on Facebook, G+ (few on their btw) and twitter to find any info about this game. They are fair keeping it quiet though which I am quite happy and annoyed at as it means both they are working hard on it but also keeping it from us at the same time. And the damn thing has been in development since 2008 or 2009 easy. :lol:

I wonder if it's possible that we are thinking they may be making a TDU type game and maybe indeed they started to do so, but what if now they've changed direction and are working on something for Ubisoft that is not what we are hoping for? However with the mentions you can find and the apparent working with Ubisoft Reflections a driving game or game with driving in it does seem to be very likely.