We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Simbin RaceRoom Racing Experience

hassan1995

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried it. Thanks for the info!

First impression:

The Menu looks really promising, although most options aren't available atm. I just really like the Lay-out. Graphics are similar to other SimBin titles, and when I started the Time trial, I immediately noticed the lack of AA. Then I changed the graphics, and I must say that I was pretty surprised! I can clearly see they improved a lot since Race07. Can't say anything about the physics though, because I didn't play it with my wheel :lol:

Things I like:

Menu lay-out

Racingline (although I might turn this off when I get used to the track)

Cockpit (It's pretty detailed compared to older SB titles)

Graphics (They improved, but they needed a little fine-tuning before I was happy with them. The more I play, the more I'm starting to like the graphics)

The replay function. (First thought: Just awesome! I love the functions and the camera angles.)

Things i don't like:

I'm afraid it will become a Pay 2 Win game, or a game with a few free cars, and the rest as DLC's

Damage. I hope they disabled damage, because from what I've seen, it'd be crap if the damage is set at max.

I'll surely check out the finished game, just because I want to see what progress SB have made over the couple last years :p

• 4 months later...

The open beta is now available, just download the Teaser from Steam.

Also if you register an account on the first 2 weeks from this launch of the open beta, you'll get the Get Real and Apex Hunt modes for free.

You can register an account from the R3E website.

Tried it for a bit, driving the 134 Judd V8 at the Lakeview Hillclimb track is pretty hectic. :)