We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2010 Audi S4

Norby931

I wish the doors could open... and they should, because the model is from Forza.

I dont deal with doors. I have enough work on a car. :)

---------- Post added at 15:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 PM ----------

Instead the rims (or rather their texture - I'd like chrome better) - car looks very good. Nice LED's, nice details and interior :)

What is your idea 'bout GPS?

Thx! ;)

I put an "arrow" to the gps panel. Here's a pic:

11642720dm.jpg

E: This pic an older pic with red buttons and some bugs, what fixed on the released version ofc. :)

Thanks for this car I love it...what comes next?:excited: +rep

Do you think it's possible to make your gps "with arrow" as an own mod. So we can use the navi in every mod-car as a real navi

Thx! :) I dont know yet... :)

Hm. Sorry i dont udnerstand. :/ I use this "arrow" at first time in this audi.

This is probably the best 2010 S4 for TDU, which I've ever seen ;D Good work, Norby ;)

I think, that beam said about changing original arrow on GPS in cars from Atari with it... You know, moving arrow ;) Maybe it's possible, but could be so hard :confused:

But I think is unuseful, but i don't want say from all...

About Lexus in your plans, firstly I wasn't convinced in advance... But now, when I saw a lot of pics of this car and see your progress in modding, my heart wait for this car impatiently <3

KEEP GOING !!! ;)

Greetings,

MRO'

Norby my man you did it again :) awesome detailed car model and i like the arrow in the gps great job like always +rep, i hope the next car you make will be a BIG!!! surprise for us :D

Thx alot! ;)

---------- Post added at 20:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 PM ----------

This is probably the best 2010 S4 for TDU, which I've ever seen ;D Good work, Norby ;)

I think, that beam said about changing original arrow on GPS in cars from Atari with it... You know, moving arrow ;) Maybe it's possible, but could be so hard :confused:

But I think is unuseful, but i don't want say from all...

About Lexus in your plans, firstly I wasn't convinced in advance... But now, when I saw a lot of pics of this car and see your progress in modding, my heart wait for this car impatiently <3

KEEP GOING !!! ;)

Greetings,

MRO'

Thx! :)

Ah... Yeah its really need a lot of time and energy so i dont want to make it. :) It just my first test, not sure that i will make it everytime in the future.

Hm. I thinking about the lexus mainly. I'll see it. :) Soon i will write in my mod shop which car will be my next project! ;)

hey man,you did awesome job here!!!This is first car I use from you and I'm really impressed!

Quality of the car is very impressive,but one thing especially impressed me:that GPS arrow!Fantastic idea!!!:lol:

Now excuse me but I must try some others cars from you....:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another Great Mod From Great Person Norby U R Unbelievable Buddy U Rock :)

So Wht's Ur Next Project ??

Thx alot rinbo! I think the lexus gs. Today i check the modell! :)

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

hey man,you did awesome job here!!!This is first car I use from you and I'm really impressed!

Quality of the car is very impressive,but one thing especially impressed me:that GPS arrow!Fantastic idea!!!:lol:

Now excuse me but I must try some others cars from you....:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thx alot! :) Enjoy! ;)

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Good job Norby! :thumbsup: This is just so great! :D Thanks a lot mate! Keep going! ;)

Thx vipb! ;)

Hey :), I found a better cam position which is the Lexus IS350, it gives u a better view of the cockpit ;) btw, Norby could u make the interior version with carbon fiber and metal decor :D then ur mod would be perfect :)

Thx alot m8! I'll try it today! :P Carbon and metal decors? Yeah its no problem. I'll make it today! ;)

E: The metal and carbon interior version is done but now wait for testing... :) Now i have no time to do it bec. i have to go to outdoor with my girlfriend, but if i come back i will test and release it! ;) But i think it will looks good. :P