We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Universal Launcher can't work in v034

stu8829156

My Universal Launcher v3.1 can't use after i update to v034 build16 . I saw the Universal Launcher's author said that he won't make a new version so i want to know is there any way can solve this problem? (another solfware can replace Universal Launcher or......)

:(

Hlep me pls,and sorry about my poor english ,thank you very much~:)

Why should it not work? I updated my game like you, and have no problem with the UL v3.1.

Can you descripe your problem a little bit more? (for example: What error-message shows up, when you start the game with the UL?)

Ok! When i open UL and choose online, it will get into the game,and i can see the animation as usual,but after a few second i see the animation,the game will crash and go back to desktop!(With No error message)

ps: I was using official uplauncher to update to v034!

Thank you very much:)

Sorry i didn't read until now. Mhh...that brings me to the next question. Are you playing unpacked? If yes, did you update all three files from the last patch?

Otherwise i have no idea what the problem could be, if you didn't mod or change any important file (which might cause a crash).

Thank you for your help! I already reinstall the game and unpack it after install,it works good now! :)