We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This is a reminder that the TDU1 server will be shut down later this month. For.

TurboDuck

Dear employees at Eden and Atari, go back to primary schools and learn how to read articles and posts properly. There are TONS of people that hate TDU2 and still want to play one of the best games ever made. There is also a petition, over two hundreds of people has signed it. I even sent you a message with a link to the petition on your Facebook TDU2 page two days ago.

I can't express all the sad feeling I'm having now.

Shame on you, Atari.

I played TDU2 tonight. It's not just the game that makes it bad but some of the players. In an hour I met 2 crashers seperately and then a group of 2 together, kids these days.. :rolleyes:

Atari need to fix the vibration/force feedback, I don't like my desk vibrating half way across the room every time I go near redline or change gear. Using my h-shifter with manual clutch is hopeless, it kept stalling when I changed to 4th, not sure why. Steering has deadzone even when you have no deadzone in the settings. Handling is obviously a bit weird, we all know. Sounds for some cars are great, others aren't so much, but I could put up with it. Tried the Harley out, it's not half bad, I'm surprised. There's some potential if they would get off their A-Zs and fix it.