We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lexus IS300/GS350/Nissan 350z By The Drifter

The Drifter

Great job buddy, Sounds good for ur first sound mod, i hope u will stick to it tdu realy need some sound modders

well abaut Doc he got no Pc atm but i hope he will be online very soon enyway mutch good luck on ur coming projects

Thank you Combat, i tried really hard to make this perfect cause i like the Lexus IS300 its a great car with style but that onlow was a pain couldn't get it to fit with the onmid but every else is perfect and it took me only two days to make it :). I heard about Doctor G i sent him msg last month if i remember correctly he will be back in October i think.

I'm busy thinking about doing another sound mod to make but i can't say yet on what i'm working on first need to see if it will work :) and i really like your Lexus IS300 Great mod

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Great work !!

Cannot wait for more sound release !!

Tdu needs guy like you, you know..

Thank you Slylecoco, I will try really hard to make more sound mods its not a easy task to do but i will get the hang of it at moment i'm using 2 programs to edit sound.

And i agree with you TDU needs sound modders!!!!.

Nice job m8! And really nice for your fist try. Tdu has a lot of car mods, but doesnt have a lot of sound mods. Tdu need sound modders, this is not question... :) I hope we will see some more sound mods from you in the future! Good luck for it! ;)

Thanks Norby :) if you and the other guys can make car mods and i know its not a easy task then i'm also able to do sound mods and i respect you guys for doing all these cool car mods :cheers:. I know there's not alot of sound mods and some of the guys that did sound mods stop doing them after a while cause its not a easy thing do to and some times you get frustrated if the mixing doesn't goes as plan like you wanted it to. I will try my best to do as much as i can, I will update the Lexus sound later i'm busy experimenting with a new sound mod can't say what it is yet first need to see if it works and if i manage to pull this one off i think alot of guys will like it :shocked:

---------- Post added at 18:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 PM ----------

Very Good effort indeed! well done and thanks. I will agree with the rest, TDU needs sound modders. Hope you will carry on producing sound mods.

Actually, I was wondering now that there are bnk tools for tdu2 whether some sounds could be imported to tdu1.

Thanks Johnious, well about the import of sounds i dont know really i'm not sure if its possible to import sounds for TDU2 to TDU1 from what i know is the sound files (.wave)

is in stereo and not in mono and i think it has a higher bit rate and have more sound files then TDU1, i'm not sure but the only way it maybe will work in TDU1 is to convert all the .wave files to mono and mix them some how to fit with TDU1's .wave files. And i agree we do need more sound modders the more there are the faster we can get sound mods and hopefully good awesome hair raising one's :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Norby really appreciated it :) and that you like my new update, i'm holding thumbs that a lot of the other guys will like this too cause this is the only v6 sound that i know of that's sounds proper and a bit mean :D. And sure i'll do more sound mods for TDU there's already 2 more sound mods on their way ;)

Thanks Norby really appreciated it :) and that you like my new update, i'm holding thumbs that a lot of the other guys will like this too cause this is the only v6 sound that i know of that's sounds proper and a bit mean :D. And sure i'll do more sound mods for TDU there's already 2 more sound mods on their way ;)

Good to hear that! ;)

As long as i have good sound samples i can make a sound mod :D haha, i have question Norby how do i get a modder badge like yours do you need a sir ten amount of rep or do you need to be a special member or something?

I was just wondering how it works :confused:

I dont know, when i got the modder badget i already made about 6-7 car conversation and 1 vehicle customization mod. But you have to write for a moderator. ;)

I'll try your sounds when I have some time to spare as I'm pretty busy now, but since people liked your mods I doubt they are bad!

Keep on making new sounds, because we have lots of new car mods but without proper real soubds. Good luck. :)

Thanks Apu Nahasapeemapetilon i'll do my best :), i will only upload sound mods when their like 99% completed and when i have the time to improve them to make a Final release.

Thanks buddy i will keep that in mind :), but my thread does say IS300/GS350/NISSAN 350z or any other v6 engine its not only for a GS350 i only used the cars that i really like for a preview. The thing is i was looking for a decent v6 sound mod for a Lexus and NISSAN but i couldn't find one so i decided to make my own v6 sound for TDU and i'm really happy its the best v6 sound i've heard for TDU :D

At the moment i have limited data a month if i had an uncapped data plan i would've spend hours on youtube for good samples of real cars but for now i'm gonna convert sounds from Shift, this mod i've made was recorded from NFS MW it took me 1h30min to get good samples and then i edit and tune to get a good sound mod that doesn't has bugs and stuff.

And THANK YOU and everyone that has been viewing my sound mod its over 800 views its freaking awesome :D it helps a lot for future releases

EPIC MOD !!! But I have one question - When I put the sound in the game I think it's not the same .. it just probably me but I don't know .. It's waaay to quiet and the red line hitting sound it's not the same

Hi Kamata, i've downloaded and tested on one of my other cars and it works. Are you sure did rename to the preferred car that you want to use it on or did you copy and paste it on the IS350_audio.bnk and accidentally press no or cancel when you tried to replace it, if your not sure just check in your sound/vehicules folder on the sound mod ( if you didn't renamed it ) for the size and date. The size of the mod is 328KB and the date of the mod will be 10/15/2012 6:00PM hope this will help ;)

And thank you Kamata i'm glad you like it :D