We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I had an idea. Since there are a good amount of musicians of various forms, I thought it would be a good idea to have this :D Post anything you've written, covered or played, if you want :p Singers are welcome too!

Youtube video or just the sound, anything at all :)

---------- Post added 09-18-2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-17-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Example:

Project1 by Mr Softie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Something I've had in my head for months. Wish I could write lyrics :p

I tried learning guitar but i couldn't change chords fast enough and my fingers are too small. I learnt to play keyboard a few years back but my grandmother took it off me and i don't remember any of it.

You have to spend some hours on instruments to achieve what you want.

They give back what you gave to them.

There's no real excuse unless you don't have arms or something:P

I know so many people with little fingers play better than me.

@TDUFREAK500 I have tiny hands and even hand tremors and it doesn't stop me. Like Ozz says, there's no good reason why you can't play, chord changes come from practise, not something you're born with :)

@Ozz, yeah, it does with my pedal plugged into the PC, I don't have a decent microphone atm. Guitar Rig should help with that though. :p

I might have to pick up a guitar again and try it again, only problem is i will have to go and find a good cheap guitar

I'd recommend you yamahas. They're great for starters. Well they have some pretty awesome high end models as well but their cheap models have great quality as well.

I don't have anything recent unfortunately, can never be bothered to record anything, I tend to just make stuff up and play it on my acoustic before forgetting about it the next day :p

Nonetheless, here's something some stuff I did not long after I started learning:

And a fairly embarrassing Biffy Clyro cover, I'm not sure why I'm wearing a hat indoors in the middle of summer but there ya go ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4rw1R1eOQ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Join the conversation

• Similar Content

• By UltraXen
      View File TDU Lo-fi Soundtrack Replacer
      Hey there! I created a Soundtrack replacer pack for TDU. The pack contains Lo-fi music. The music has a kinda classy and relaxing feeling. There are still some tracks I need to change. Anyways, enjoy the pack! 
      Instructions:
      1.) Unpack the archive with any unpacker you like. (WinRAR, 7zip, ...)
      2) Copy and paste the folder you extracted to your TDU Installation Directory.
      3) Done!
      Submitter UltraXen Submitted 05/19/2020 Category Others / UI  
    • By UltraXen
      Hey there! I created a Soundtrack replacer pack for TDU. The pack contains Lo-fi music. The music has a kinda classy and relaxing feeling. There are still some tracks I need to change. Anyways, enjoy the pack! 
      Instructions:
      1.) Unpack the archive with any unpacker you like. (WinRAR, 7zip, ...)
      2) Copy and paste the folder you extracted to your TDU Installation Directory.
      3) Done!
    • By Mr. Nothing
      View File TDU PSP Soundtrack (Radio)
      This TDU1 Mod replaces the PC Radio Stations by the PSP and PS2 Radio Stations and Music (With the exception of Radio Classik, which is the least used radio in all the TDU versions).

All the PC songs are still present in the game with this mod, however read note below:

The Gavin Parker and Marshall Parker's Composed Music (Maximum Beats, Phat Grooves and Chill Vibes) are in the TDU Soundtrack Station (Replacing Radio Bot)
      The PS2's Smashtrax, Johnny Panic and The View songs, along with the All-Platforms Boy Kill Boy and Broken Dolls songs and PC Only Seether and Vanlustbader are in the Radio Rock Station (Replacing Radio Classik)
      The PS2's Smashtrax and QOTSA + Uncle songs, along with the All-platforms Sgt Rock, Howie B songs and PC Only Roots Manuva songs are in the Radio D-Jay Station (Replacing Radio Djey)
      And finally, the PS2's Pazant Bros songs, along with the All-Platforms Jr. Walker and Preston Love songs and PC Only Yonderboi and Cerrone songs are in the Sweet Radio Station (Which did not really needed a Replacement, Since it's Called Sweet Radio on All Platforms)

Recommended mods:
      1. TDU Platinum
      2. PS2/PSP UI Sounds
      3. PS2 Menu Themes

Please read The Read-Me before installing.
      Submitter Mr. Nothing Submitted 01/07/2020 Category Others / UI  
    • By Mr. Nothing
      This TDU1 Mod replaces the PC Radio Stations by the PSP and PS2 Radio Stations and Music (With the exception of Radio Classik, which is the least used radio in all the TDU versions).

All the PC songs are still present in the game with this mod, however read note below:

The Gavin Parker and Marshall Parker's Composed Music (Maximum Beats, Phat Grooves and Chill Vibes) are in the TDU Soundtrack Station (Replacing Radio Bot)
      The PS2's Smashtrax, Johnny Panic and The View songs, along with the All-Platforms Boy Kill Boy and Broken Dolls songs and PC Only Seether and Vanlustbader are in the Radio Rock Station (Replacing Radio Classik)
      The PS2's Smashtrax and QOTSA + Uncle songs, along with the All-platforms Sgt Rock, Howie B songs and PC Only Roots Manuva songs are in the Radio D-Jay Station (Replacing Radio Djey)
      And finally, the PS2's Pazant Bros songs, along with the All-Platforms Jr. Walker and Preston Love songs and PC Only Yonderboi and Cerrone songs are in the Sweet Radio Station (Which did not really needed a Replacement, Since it's Called Sweet Radio on All Platforms)

Recommended mods:
      1. TDU Platinum
      2. PS2/PSP UI Sounds
      3. PS2 Menu Themes

Please read The Read-Me before installing.
    • By Ztryka531
      Hello again, this is Ztryka and I present to you my next mod for Test Drive Unlimited:
      The Immersive Radio Stations & Driving Games Soundtrack (DGST) Music Mod Pack introduces new radio stations based on real life O’ahu, Hawaii stations, including station IDs, call signs and station names, that plays along with songs based on other driving and racing games aside from TDU (excludes one station which more than half of the songs are based on real life top hit songs list of the decades). The idea of the mod is to bring the real life radio stations to Test Drive Unlimited gameplay and create an immersion of reality while driving around the island of O’ahu.
      Guide to Install the Music Mod for TDU:
      1. Extract the files from the Zip file.
      2. Open Test Drive Unlimited, then copy the folder "Euro".
      3. Paste the folder to C : > (Your folder location of) Test Drive Unlimited (For example, in my case C : > Games > Test Drive Unlimited)
      4. Press Yes if asked to replace the files. (BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE DOING THIS!!!)
      5. Look into "For User Radio:" instructions below.
      For User Radio:
      6. Go to Test Drive Unlimited > Euro > Radio.
      7. Cut the folders "User Radio 1" to "User Radio 4".
      8. Paste the folders to Documents > Test Drive Unlimited > savegame > "Your Profile Name" (in my case, ZtrykaTDU, for example) > Radio (create the folder of the same name if there is none)
      9. Play TDU, Continue Game, Exit House and Enjoy!

For more information regarding the music files, check the other files that included in the Zip File:
      * Description doc
      * Description pdf
      * New Stations List txt
      * In-Game Tracklist txt
      --- Ztryka ---
      Mediafire Mirror Download Link Available:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/8l9bjt2yf3g1sae/TDU_Radio_Stations_%26_Music_Mod_Pack.rar/file

Stock TDU Music Files:
      Vanilla: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cvcie59cf97fyx/TDU_Vanilla_Music_Files.rar/file
      Platinum: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w140fujphzfi6b/Platinum_Original_Music_Files.rar/file

Topic:

• Top Downloads