We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Music!

TIMELESS

I had an idea. Since there are a good amount of musicians of various forms, I thought it would be a good idea to have this :D Post anything you've written, covered or played, if you want :p Singers are welcome too!

Youtube video or just the sound, anything at all :)

---------- Post added 09-18-2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-17-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Example:

Project1 by Mr Softie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Something I've had in my head for months. Wish I could write lyrics :p

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried learning guitar but i couldn't change chords fast enough and my fingers are too small. I learnt to play keyboard a few years back but my grandmother took it off me and i don't remember any of it.

You have to spend some hours on instruments to achieve what you want.

They give back what you gave to them.

There's no real excuse unless you don't have arms or something:P

I know so many people with little fingers play better than me.

@TDUFREAK500 I have tiny hands and even hand tremors and it doesn't stop me. Like Ozz says, there's no good reason why you can't play, chord changes come from practise, not something you're born with :)

@Ozz, yeah, it does with my pedal plugged into the PC, I don't have a decent microphone atm. Guitar Rig should help with that though. :p

I don't have anything recent unfortunately, can never be bothered to record anything, I tend to just make stuff up and play it on my acoustic before forgetting about it the next day :p

Nonetheless, here's something some stuff I did not long after I started learning:

And a fairly embarrassing Biffy Clyro cover, I'm not sure why I'm wearing a hat indoors in the middle of summer but there ya go ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4rw1R1eOQ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...