We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Music!

TIMELESS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I remember playing that with my band a few years ago. Nice job :rockon:

Just for fun, 4 guitar tracks (all me... obviously :huh:) which I've wanted to try for ages.

Nightrain by Mr Softie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Oh yeah, and I never learnt the solo when I learnt this a few years ago, so I improvised. Sorry. :p

*is ashamed to post this after the post above*

[media=vimeo]55607147[/media]

The guitar sounds terrible and there are mistakes here & there but didn't bother re-recording it :p Also, video is shot during a different take than the audio because of technical restrictions so it looks out of sync in many places.

Also, my techniques are probably horribly wrong in every possible way, please don't mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Gawd Scott, could you even try not making beginners like me look bad? :eek:

Recorded this last night at about 3AM, it did sound a lot better back then :lol: Maybe the song is a tad too hard for me but meh, I enjoy playing it and thankfully nobody's around to hear it (except for this time) :D I wouldn't have posted it otherwise but I wanted to make one last guitar cover for this year and decided to go out with a bang :p

Excellently DONE to both of you! I wish I had the fingers for guitar lol.

Thank you :) Time to kick off the new year with another Muse cover :D

A few mistakes here & there but God, did I enjoy playing it! :p Video is filled with all sorts of creepy effects to make it less boring :lol:

And Devin, you can sing :eek: