We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Music!

TIMELESS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah, I've always loved the LPs :D I talked with Scott when I was buying mine iirc, he has had a few different ones as far as I can remember :hmmm:

And thanks :cool:

:nods:

Never owned a studio (not yet anyways), I have an Epi LP Special-2 which is probably what Ozz is thinking of (in white), an Epi LP PlusTop Pro/Fx and my new baby a 2012 Gibson LP Traditional :duck:

We must find a way to jam over the internet... wonder how well skype would work for that :p

• 2 weeks later...

A little something... ofcourse since there was a camera in the room, I had to miss the very first note. Never happens any other time >.< And yep, this is the Gibson. :duck:

720p :btup

--- Post Updated ---

Bonus video!

Good amp is gonna' be my next purchase. Thinking Marshall SL5.. got the guitar, play the music, might as well go full slash.

:nods:

Never owned a studio (not yet anyways), I have an Epi LP Special-2 which is probably what Ozz is thinking of (in white), an Epi LP PlusTop Pro/Fx and my new baby a 2012 Gibson LP Traditional :duck:

We must find a way to jam over the internet... wonder how well skype would work for that :p

the latency kills everything.

There is NINJAM for that but it cancels out the latency problem by sending out the sounds to each other one scale late.

I do love music and sometimes I do some on my own, well not my own music but yeah you get the deal :P

Since I cannot post any links this will have to do:

mixcloud.com/Nicole_B

Tell me what you think.

Wow that page returned a popup telling me I'm the lucky winner of an Ipad

Oh boy oh boy :yay: :cheeky:

I enjoyed "CCP - Merchant, Looters and Ghosts (MissyB Remix)" :), nice!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
very nice though that sounds like a humbucker to me , I have many covers recorded but my router won't upload anything atm. I'll be posting them when it feels like uploading :hmmm:

Digging up the past I know, but so bummed this is now private, I used to love listening to this

Edit: only video you will ever see of me playing, will most likely be selling the guitar, I hardly ever play it and I cant afford to keep replacing strings (they keep breaking on me) it just sits in my room so it might as well go to someone who will use it.

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=893580167337042

Sorry about the rubbish quality, it was recorded with a webcam haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just recently got into Ableton. Great piece of software, finally something with function that has a great interface. It also works with my USB device unlike Audacity and Sonar :btup I can do stuff like this in one take and it sounds like it should now, no latency either :D

Yesterdays by mrsoftie - Hear the world’s sounds

Digging up the past I know, but so bummed this is now private, I used to love listening to this

Edit: only video you will ever see of me playing, will most likely be selling the guitar, I hardly ever play it and I cant afford to keep replacing strings (they keep breaking on me) it just sits in my room so it might as well go to someone who will use it.

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=893580167337042

Sorry about the rubbish quality, it was recorded with a webcam haha

wow I haven't seen this post

made it unlisted, I used to suck then that's why I've pulled it down