We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Music!

TIMELESS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messing around by mrsoftie - Hear the world’s sounds

Messed around in Ableton this morning, the more I listen to it the more I regret the harmonies... :fp2:

I like it, some constructive criticism: you should work on your vibrato, that's really what defines a guitar player. It's a very personal instrument and your vibrato is like your signature. other than that nice little track I enjoyed it :cool:

here's little something I've been messing around with. I recently got the la scoring strings 2 to work with kontakt 5. I've written a fargo inspired mini-composition in cubase

I like it, some constructive criticism: you should work on your vibrato, that's really what defines a guitar player. It's a very personal instrument and your vibrato is like your signature. other than that nice little track I enjoyed it :cool:

here's little something I've been messing around with. I recently got the la scoring strings 2 to work with kontakt 5. I've written a fargo inspired mini-composition in cubase

I've never seen Fargo but I like :btup

Yeah, my lack of vibrato is more to do with the fact I haven't slept yet (it's 9am here), my hands... just don't work when I don't sleep. Tried to do the welcome to the jungle intro to warm my hands a bit.. alternate picking... not happening at all :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

After having played Life Is Strange, I have to say your soundtrack is spot on. You're a talented man, Mr Ozz.

Meanwhile in Softieland, after a million takes due to my pedal being a PITA, I finally got it sorted and then couldn't remember the chords. But screw it the first 20 seconds sound nice. :lol:

Some actually decent playing coming s**n.

After having played Life Is Strange, I have to say your soundtrack is spot on. You're a talented man, Mr Ozz.

Meanwhile in Softieland, after a million takes due to my pedal being a PITA, I finally got it sorted and then couldn't remember the chords. But screw it the first 20 seconds sound nice. :lol:

Some actually decent playing coming s**n.

thanks man, that's some nice playing.

Talking of life is strange,

I've made another that I forgot to post here. This one was made for the dramakings show.

Are we witnessing the birth of a turboduck band? One layer/timezone at a time ;)

Very nice Scott, I miss hearing live guitar performances of that nature from way back when I was in school/music class. Awesome production Ozz.

You guys are too kind :lol:

I'd definitely be up for that. I can record guitars and drums (not via webcam :p), Clarence can sing and play piano, Ozz can do everything including mixing/mastering, there's a bunch of other guitarists on here and I'm sure someone knows bass! You play Gee-Tar too don't you Ry?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me show you something from me, as a hobby I'm a music producer since 2013-2014, I'm producing mostly hip-hop and trap beats (ocasionally trance and drum & bass too), and here are two of many of my beats, you'll probably consider it as a total crap but I'll put it into risk :D

https://soundcloud.com/paradox_beats/paradox-rick-ross-type-beat

I also want to study an audio engineering after getting my bachelor degree for my current field of study, I hope it'll work out :D

@paradox8831 Liked that first one, had a very good flow to it and was dramatic sounding but not overly so. The second one is also a damn fine sounding track, it has a sort of calm intensity to it, sounding like it is building up to something. Ironic description maybe but then you are called 'paradox' after all. :p

What do you use to create these?